Phillies get schooled!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

More importantly, what's up with Manny? I do understand why he retired but to leave in that way will no doubt tarnish his legacy. He has HOF numbers but shouldn't there be more than that to get enshrined?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
More importantly, what's up with Manny? I do understand why he retired but to leave in that way will no doubt tarnish his legacy. He has HOF numbers but shouldn't there be more than that to get enshrined?

My reading is that he did not think he could compete at the MLB level without the help so he retired.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
And another thing the Fox commercial with Alec Baldwin and John Krasinski " Philadelphia is not a sports city" ???????
What's up with that ? Our hand is pat and we'll raise you . We have Phour Aces

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Little Phillies Phan.jpg
Little Phillies Phan.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
How were you able to borrow Victorino's uniform?

That's Little Chooch he comes from a long line of catchers his great grandfather had a minor league contract with the Red Sox and his mother "nails' wore the tools of ignorance in the group four (largest schools) state finals for softball.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Cliff Lee 3rd consecutive shut out. Phils blank Sox 5 Zip Stay tuned tonmmorow Whiry Bird is pitching and then Hammels .Saving Doc for October.