Phoenix Hub...Possibly the Worst

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Had one of those "beat to a pulp" kind of days one time. On my way in I stopped at a gas station for a cup of Joe. Slacker looking cashier shoots me a "Man, I wish I could drive for UPS. Sweet gig right, just driving around all day?". "Yeah, something like that" was all I could muster. Didn't want to end up on the news.
Funny, you never hear that when the weather is crappy.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I'm not sure what's going on in Phoenix but our new valley center in WA state gets average of 40 misloads a day I delivered 7 this week and I was sick on monday. They are using a new splash spa technology that sprays the sequence number in pink ink on a brown box when it's scanned for the belt. I am not even upset at our loaders because I can't even read the dam spa label.
We got a new splash "Spa" for the cars too! LOL. Small world. See me in the shop. Or not.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Only in Phoenix. I would not expect anything less.
photo.php
That sort of thing is usually regarded as a distress signal.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

I actually like the new spa system. No out-of-sync mistakes, and even if the label is put on top of the barcode the DIAD can still scan it.

I wonder how they will refine the system to make it easier to read for the loaders, or they could have them learn loads like we used to, make them earn the extra dollar in pay.

FilingBluesFL

I'm not sure what's going on in Phoenix but our new valley center in WA state gets average of 40 misloads a day I delivered 7 this week and I was sick on monday. They are using a new splash spa technology that sprays the sequence number in pink ink on a brown box when it's scanned for the belt. I am not even upset at our loaders because I can't even read the dam spa label.

This is the only "Spa Splash" technology I'm interested in...