Az

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
she dabbles with whoever pays her the most

in a way she's kind of based; runs as a YASSS QUEEN progressive lesbian, gets in, then immediately sells out to whatever lobbyist will pay her the most and totally ignores her voters
So, she’s just like most most other politicians

Ok back on topic: from what I’ve heard (I’m a nobody on the internet that you don’t know) it’s all a god damned catastrophe. Goodyear has 1500 call offs every day and the Phoenix hub is hiring the homeless people from the circle k down the street.
As a local to Phoenix I can confirm the Phoenix hub on 31st Ave and Osborn is smack in the middle of a ghetto homeless haven. The vagrant population down there is good for target practice at least.

From a Land Brown Under

Twilight shift is absolutely :censored2:ed. Kinda funny to watch management scramble, but hurts to watch my brothers and sisters get so burned out. Can confirm 31st ave one is a :censored2:hole, but it is a comfy :censored2:hole. It isn’t that ghetto to me because McDowell still exists. Feeders that have to wait & watch that come in probably can confirm what I’m talking about when it comes to seeing the midnight scramble to finish loading trucks.

clean hairy

Anyone knows how the Phoenix hub is running now ever since they made everyone go to Goodyear? Would like to know if I can transfer back and if there’s even work there as pt package handler.
I prefer having my car worked on at Firestone instead of Goodyear..

From a Land Brown Under

The guard shack is wack man. Some of them just don’t give a hoot and others wanna search your damn bag for nuke launch codes. Biggest thing pissing off people now is them wanting the tags on the phones recently.

Off topic, but what hubs service the Sedona/Flagstaff area? I'd really like to move from NJ to north AZ one day, and I'm only a few months in as a 22.4 so I figure it's best to move now and get hired again before I'm anywhere near top rate.