photo contest Side conversations

menotyou

bella amicizia
Better switch back to the cat avatar if you`re going to pull the claws out. :funny:
When did the claws retract? As far as copy and paste, you see the result- a blue blob. But, considering all I am capable of is bitching and whining- oh yeah- and lying, I guess it's not a big leap for Up-yours to think I can't do it.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
In keeping with the sunrise/sunset theme, oyster boats at sunrise at Eastpoint, FL launch point.

Lenticular Cloud
I believe all of the above photo's have been "edited/enhanced", JMHO, but take a close look.

When did the claws retract? As far as copy and paste, you see the result- a blue blob. But, considering all I am capable of is bitching and whining- oh yeah- and lying, I guess it's not a big leap for Up-yours to think I can't do it.
LOL @ Up-Yours, Ha Ha, oh, and you forget to say something about your sexual prowess.

menotyou

bella amicizia
:rofl: I did forget that. The photo of Brodie was taken with my old phone. Believe me, I was lucky to be able to do that with that phone!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
The blue blob I posted was the picture of Barney under my signature. When I tried to post it Barney's eyeball looked bigger than my head. I knew then something was wrong. :)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
:rofl: I did forget that. The photo of Brodie was taken with my old phone. Believe me, I was lucky to be able to do that with that phone!!
If you start a Flickr account, you can copy and paste from there, as well. Just upload the pics you want to add to your acct, then copy and paste. Would you like some help doing this?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What about using the cameras settings, does that count as "enhanced" or "fixed" or "photoshopping"?

Absolutely enhancing or changing the image which is a good thing - individual tastes or preferences is what it is all about.
You cannot PhotoShop a single image within the camera.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Bet that's more than Steve wanted to know.
YES, it is, but Hoax has explained this to me before, albeit, in less detail. I actually enhance RAW photo's myself. My camera stores the photo as RAW, and I process each photo I upload, through my editing program. This takes more time, but at least i have control over the final picture, though I do store them as RAW, on my hard drive. I do leave some photo's as is, just because they look better that way. I mostly shrink, crop and/or remove redeye, when necessary.

]View attachment 5560
Resting for the next half mile to home.....
A picture of more and Dave, uploaded on the same day, amazing. More, you and your friend, look great!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I vote for post #6. I like the way Hoke was able to catch the sun just before it slipped below the horizon. I also like the serenity of the scene and the way that the sunlight reflects off the water.

I would have chosen #31 but couldn't find a frame small enough.:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I pictured you bald, not as a crack at you, but that's what I pictured. You look like a friend of mine, that was also in the A.friend.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Is that a California Gold Hibiscus? I have both the all yellow and the yellow with the orange center and forget which one is which. Pretty !