photo contest Side conversations

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Deals??? The politics of BC!!
I guess it was politics. The last post I made was over a month ago when a certain moderator was being an ******* (and yes, you can moderate that!) because I was tired of working 55 hour weeks and he didn't approve of me complaining about it. I guess he "showed me" by removing my photo from the contest. That's fine, with so much time spent dealing with the BS at work, I don't really have time for BS on this forum in the few short hours I do spend at home. Go ahead Mr. Moderator Man, do your job and remove this post, or move it elsewhere, or change the wording, delete my account, or whatever else you need to do to make yourself feel important.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I guess it was politics. The last post I made was over a month ago when a certain moderator was being an ******* (and yes, you can moderate that!) because I was tired of working 55 hour weeks and he didn't approve of me complaining about it. I guess he "showed me" by removing my photo from the contest. That's fine, with so much time spent dealing with the BS at work, I don't really have time for BS on this forum in the few short hours I do spend at home. Go ahead Mr. Moderator Man, do your job and remove this post, or move it elsewhere, or change the wording, delete my account, or whatever else you need to do to make yourself feel important.
BS, on the BC, say it isn't so!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Technically you didn`t specify which week of pay so he sent the check from his RLO week which has a net sum of $0.
he said he would bet his paycheck and I asked him how much I should expect and he said he makes about $900 a week. So, I'm waiting so I can have my shopping spree at Home Goods because upstate is a man of his word.......he's military.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Cody's healthier days, when he kept an eye on Pearl...

pub10.jpg
pub10.jpg

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
She was a milk cow when I got her. Rescued from euthanasia by 2 hours, gave birth to 7 two days later.
pub11.jpg

3-legged L.A. ditch dog (lower Alabama). He was starved to 4 lbs. Now healthy at 10.
pub12.jpg

18 y.o. diabetic wonder.
pub13.jpg
pub11.jpg
pub12.jpg
pub13.jpg

menotyou

bella amicizia
Hubrat, I love you. You are wonderful person. So many people wouldn't even blink an eye. You are a beautiful human being.