photo contest

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, maybe delay it by another day, and some mod or Cheryl can delete all those "likes" and we can start from fresh ? - And while someone is at that, also delete the posts that only have comments (no pics). - Would make it easier.

I think an Album was created anyways..... so that helps, too.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Photos can be entered until tonight at midnight pacific time, then the voting starts. To enter either post your photo in this thread and I'll move it to the new photo gallery before voting starts or you can upload it yourself directly into the photo contest directory.

Every member gets 1 vote.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Photos can be entered until tonight at midnight pacific time, then the voting starts. To enter either post your photo in this thread and I'll move it to the new photo gallery before voting starts or you can upload it yourself directly into the photo contest directory.

Every member gets 1 vote.
I wanted to vote for originally #116 ..........Satellite's picture. I can't find it to vote for it.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I wanted to vote for originally #116 ..........Satellite's picture. I can't find it to vote for it.
Mods photos aren't eligible to win, this time. We'll probably be having more contests so we can change the rules in another contest.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I still think Sat's is the most balanced picture of them all. That's my vote.

Now I know how wkmac feels not voting......not voting is like voting too!!

satellitedriver

I would think that you would just post it here. For example, if you liked the picture of the old guy walking his daughter down the aisle, you would vote for Post #7.
Old guy?
Hell, you look like "Rip Rockjaw", and you have a beautiful daughter on your elbow.
If I ever post a pic of me you will get an understanding of what an old guy looks like.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Why are a lot of my pics in there if they aren't eligible for voting? I guess I misunderstood the rules. I thought it was personally taken pictures that were not enhanced.