Pickup Summary Barcode

brownmvp

My previous route was resis no pickups my new route has picks ups and im trying to figure the correct way to enter info in diad. Sometimes i go to a ups store pick 100+ pks and see 35 as the number of pkgs on the eod sheet. Other times i get there and pu 20 pkgs but the number on the eod is 100+ pkgs. I always scan the eod. am getting the right amount of credit if i just enter whats on the end of day? I also have some high volume pus i tend to always enter number on eod bc it would take forever to count those pcs.

Indecisi0n

Noooooo..... I know a guy who got harassed for adding the amount on the end of day and the amount of drop offs at a ups store. Because someone prelimed them earlier.
Who would complain about pickup pieces from a ups store? The number on EOD is never correct because RS's.

Indecisi0n

Some ups stores print out their drop off pieces too.
giphy.gif

johnny_hotdog

My ups store has a printout of all the drop-offs for they day. They just tell me the number and I add it to the EOD total. Ask them gow many dropoffs they had and I’m sure they will tell you.

barnyard

KTM rider
My UPS store is run by high teenage cluebags and one 20-something high millennial. I count everything and enter it into the DIAD.
Does not matter their age, UPS store employees universally do not care how many pieces there are. It is up to you to count them and enter in the correct amount or not. If you do not care, then just enter 1 every day.