Pieces per hour

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Believe me, I'm no brown noser, but if push comes to shove, I know how to be the biggest one and have every supervisor on my side. I don't know how it goes in your building, but in mine, no drivers have a "say" in how the operation runs.

If it were proven that you were purposely giving the driver a poor load you would find yourself back in the unload so quickly it would make your head spin.

Nostromo

To the op.
I worked preload (PC) before and just load good for your drivers they'll thank you for it down the road. As for your pph it'll get faster just tell your sup what he wants to hear and try to make that goal. I'm on my probation aswell and have had 5+ misloads, I think I would've been :censored2: canned before you.

Sent using Morse code

Z

ZQXC

3048066.jpg

screamin chicken

See and that is why we have so many misleads and crappy loads now, its all about numbers down to the preload, I mean slow the belt, have one person in the feeder, and stay at a continuous speed and make the loads neat, and safe for drivers, instead of 2 in the unload the belt wide open, somebody busting bags, and the add cuts.....wow