Pigs At Work

Non sequitur

Screenshot_20200729-153314.png

Seems like a nice lady

rod

Retired 22 years
Could have saved a lot of time and expense if they would have just ran over that thing and put him/her/it out of its misery.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Could have saved a lot of time and expense if they would have just ran over that thing and put him/her/it out of its misery.
He's a mentally ill homeless person on video damaging multiple surveillance cameras across the city. The police were attacked with rocks and bottles during his apprehension.

fishtm2001

The exact opposite of our current President.
donald's daddy was KLAN.. Arrested in NYC at a KLAN RALLY where they were attacking cops..He is much like his dad a racist who quietly settled out of court after it was proven he denied rentals to upscale and middle class Blacks.

The big package

donald's daddy was KLAN.. Arrested in NYC at a KLAN RALLY where they were attacking cops..He is much like his dad a racist who quietly settled out of court after it was proven he denied rentals to upscale and middle class Blacks.
Barack Obama was and is very friendly with Louis Farrakhan ( a self-admitted racist and hater of Jewish people) there's been many photos of them together and also Barack Obama's father was a radical Muslim who hated many many people of different races also Hillary and Bill Clinton was very friendly with David Duke the leader of the KKK , RESPONSE ?????

vantexan

Barack Obama was and is very friendly with Louis Farrakhan ( a self-admitted racist and hater of Jewish people) there's been many photos of them together and also Barack Obama's father was a radical Muslim who hated many many people of different races also Hillary and Bill Clinton was very friendly with David Duke the leader of the KKK , RESPONSE ?????
I can't find any connection between the Clinton's and Duke. But they were both close to Senator Robert Byrd, a former Klan leader.

The big package

And if Obama felt Trump was so racist why would he strive to be just like him , also I don't think any Democrat should have anything to say about the organization that they started , Yes the KKK !!!!

fishtm2001

And if Obama felt Trump was so racist why would he strive to be just like him , also I don't think any Democrat should have anything to say about the organization that they started , Yes the KKK !!!!
Yes, southern Dems were racists. Then, for some strange reason, they became Republicans after civil rights legislation passed.

Non sequitur

Now if this militia would patrol crime ridden neighborhood's in addition to voicing their political protest they could really do some good in the community.
I don't have a problem with armed black men as long as it's done lawfully.