Pigs At Work

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
20200728_152009.jpg

The big package

From what I understand that person was repeatedly damaging security equipment, which is a crime !!! I'm guessing if somebody damaged your property you'd be the first one to call the police!!!!!

Box Ox

From what I understand that person was repeatedly damaging security equipment, which is a crime !!! I'm guessing if somebody damaged your property you'd be the first one to call the police!!!!!

They do need to be charging the people they wait to pull into vans with whatever they apparently saw them doing while enjoying the protection of the crowd. Can't be taking them to the courthouse or station and then releasing them with no charges. That does make the van pick ups look arbitrary and wrong.

oldngray

nowhere special
They do need to be charging the people they wait to pull into vans with whatever they apparently saw them doing while enjoying the protection of the crowd. Can't be taking them to the courthouse or station and then releasing them with no charges. That does make the van pick ups look arbitrary and wrong.
It sounds like the cops are trying to do their jobs but the DA is giving rioters a get out of jail free card.

The big package

It makes me laugh to hear all these cry babies complain about how mean the police are , yet they are the first ones to call 911 when something happens to them and then complain when nothing is done to protect them !!!!

fishtm2001

The right used to defend people protesting Fed law enforcement, I guess as long as the protesters were white billies. Hence, the Bundy reference. Try to keep up.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldngray

nowhere special
The right used to defend people protesting Fed law enforcement, I guess as long as the protesters were white billies. Hence, the Bundy reference. Try to keep up.
Bundy was a victim of Obama's stormtroopers and won in court. Not from DA dropping charges.

Try to keep up.

Box Ox

There’s protesting and then there’s “protesting.” I doubt the right was defending looting, burning and trying to blind and throw objects at law enforcement.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm glad the radical Marxist who made this thread title came out about his beliefs.

They are the beliefs of the Democrat party.

If you hate law enforcement, vote Democrat.

The big package

Yeah I bet he didn't have a problem with Mr Dementia Joe Biden's tough crime bill back when he was a senator , where they went around and arrested everybody for everything !!!