Pigs At Work

The big package

Yes, southern Dems were racists. Then, for some strange reason, they became Republicans after civil rights legislation passed.
Democrats were forced to give up their slaves when they got their butts kicked in the civil war , years later they start the KKK they've always been a racist organization , and now they deny young inner city poor kids the right to get a good education through charter schools etc . Because they want to keep people uneducated and at the same time they claim to be pro black communities so sad !!!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Democrats were forced to give up their slaves when they got their butts kicked in the civil war , years later they start the KKK they've always been a racist organization , and now they deny young inner city poor kids the right to get a good education through charter schools etc . Because they want to keep people uneducated and at the same time they claim to be pro black communities so sad !!!!!
No matter what race, once you are dependent on government, you are screwed.

fishtm2001

No matter what race, once you are dependent on government, you are screwed.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Lol, Newsweek opinion hack job using out of context material.

Box Ox

Serious question here. Why does Jungle Gym Jordan always look like he needs a bath?

Oh baby. Having some Jim Jordan bath thoughts? This could be your chance to add a notch to your intersectionality totem. He was a two-time NCAA Division I wrestling champion. Maybe you could move to Ohio and arrange a "constituent meeting" to talk about it with him?

fishtm2001

Oh baby. Having some Jim Jordan bath thoughts? This could be your chance to add a notch to your intersectionality totem. He was a two-time NCAA Division I wrestling champion. Maybe you could move to Ohio and arrange a "constituent meeting" to talk about it with him?
I can't stand him but I wonder if he has health issues. He does not look right. On a side note, he is a liar.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I can't stand him but I wonder if he has health issues. He does not look right. On a side note, he is a liar.
EWSQlspVcAEO-PN.jpeg

vantexan

Thanks for making my point. Ruby Ridge, Waco, Bundy; just a bunch of super patriots.
Ruby Ridge: Federal sniper shot and killed an unarmed woman.
Waco: Federal agents attacked a compound with children. Forget that Koresh was nuts. There were kids killed.

Let's face it, Democrats in charge are total screw ups. Obama and Holder got away with a huge screw up called Fast and Furious. Got people killed.