Pigs At Work

AKCoverMan

"There were fine people on both sides."

Don the Dumb
I’m guessing like so many sheep you just listened to the clip played by CNN. So you believe the President was praising white supremacy even though he denounced white supremacy in the very same quote... but CNN didn’t want you to hear that so they edit it down to just what you quoted above.

Do you also believe that most law enforcers wake up every morning thinking “Gosh, I hope today is the day I get to kill a :censored2:!” And that’s because somehow the President told them to think that way via some sort of code? (Another popular Left Stream Media myth that maligned incredible men and women who answer the call of duty every day.)

Stand by all, if fishtm follows standard left wing debate tactics we should see flaming insults up next! (But a reasoned rebuttal and discussion would be more refreshing...one can only hope.)

It will be fine

I’m guessing like so many sheep you just listened to the clip played by CNN. So you believe the President was praising white supremacy even though he denounced white supremacy in the very same quote... but CNN didn’t want you to hear that so they edit it down to just what you quoted above.

Do you also believe that most law enforcers wake up every morning thinking “Gosh, I hope today is the day I get to kill a *!” And that’s because somehow the President told them to think that way via some sort of code? (Another popular Left Stream Media myth that maligned incredible men and women who answer the call of duty every day.)

Stand by all, if fishtm follows standard left wing debate tactics we should see flaming insults up next! (But a reasoned rebuttal and discussion would be more refreshing...one can only hope.)
It’s not an isolated clip. During his entire tenure Trump played lightly with neo Nazis. He has always been afraid to denounce them strongly because they are his base of support.

AKCoverMan

It’s not an isolated clip. During his entire tenure Trump played lightly with neo Nazis. He has always been afraid to denounce them strongly because they are his base of support.
Apparently you haven’t listened to the Presidents unedited by CNN et al... it’s literally the very preceding sentence that the Left Stream Media always leaves out.

It will be fine

Apparently you haven’t listened to the Presidents unedited by CNN et al... it’s literally the very preceding sentence that the Left Stream Media always leaves out.
I watched the speech live and have seen the section in question several times since. Trump has always been afraid to speak strongly against white nationalists because he agrees with them and they support him. But sure, keep playing the MSM victim card, it’s so very compelling.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The billies in DC on the 6th.
ErWUEFaUcAAUqcf.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I watched the speech live and have seen the section in question several times since. Trump has always been afraid to speak strongly against white nationalists because he agrees with them and they support him. But sure, keep playing the MSM victim card, it’s so very compelling.
I heard him denounce them many times. I don't suffer from TDS though, so I can hear his words clearly.

Wally

So who didn't get shot? Anyone who didn't invade the Capitol. Don't do crime, sometimes bad things happen.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So who didn't get shot? Anyone who didn't invade the Capitol. Don't do crime, sometimes bad things happen.
Not surprising. Hard to feel sorry for her.
Still probably shouldn't have been shot.

You think we'll get a transparent investigation? If this was a black guy shot by police we'd have his name and all his info, BLM would be harassing his family, there'd be a grand jury and calls for arrest.

Wally

Not surprising. Hard to feel sorry for her.
Still probably shouldn't have been shot.

You think we'll get a transparent investigation? If this was a black guy shot by police we'd have his name and all his info, BLM would be harassing his family, there'd be a grand jury and calls for arrest.
Now if the incident was sparked by the suspect resisting arrest the ensuing riots would be mostly peaceful and justified.

The big package

One thing that you've never seen from President Trump !!!
16065693234816998943985173279199.jpg