PIT BULL ALMOST KILLS MAN- CAUSES AMPUTATIONS

oldngray

nowhere special
I had a neighbor that bred and raised pit bulls. The city tried to take them away from him but he sued and won. I have little doubt he was selling fighting dogs but the city couldn't prove it.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Im sick of having to cross the street every gosh darn block when i take my kids on a bike ride/run cuz you nasty bitches wanna be walking your baby daddies pitbull!

MAKAVELI

How many people have been bit by another person? How many people have been bit by dogs?
Dog bites and attacks are the fault of the owners, not the dogs. Istanbul has literally 100k + of stray street dogs that live among the people around them. Pitbulls that attack are not socialized properly and probably come from unethical breeding. Pitbulls get the attention because they are used for dog fighting, are high energy and a very high prey drive. People make the the mistake of trying to humanize dogs when the fact is all dogs are descendants of the wolf. If you ask me the most aggressive dog breed, regardless of size is the Chihuahua.🤣

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Dog bites and attacks are the fault of the owners, not the dogs. Istanbul has literally 100k + of stray street dogs that live among the people around them. Pitbulls that attack are not socialized properly and probably come from unethical breeding. Pitbulls get the attention because they are used for dog fighting, are high energy and a very high prey drive. People make the the mistake of trying to humanize dogs when the fact is all dogs are descendants of the wolf. If you ask me the most aggressive dog breed, regardless of size is the Chihuahua.🤣
They are vicious little bastards. All the fools calling for eradication of pit bulls might want to eradicate German Shepard dogs as well. 22.7% of all bites on people are from pits, 21.7% are from Shepard’s. But no one is calling for the end of German Shepard’s. Why? Media hype.

oldngray

nowhere special
They are vicious little bastards. All the fools calling for eradication of pit bulls might want to eradicate German Shepard dogs as well. 22.7% of all bites on people are from pits, 21.7% are from Shepard’s. But no one is calling for the end of German Shepard’s. Why? Media hype.
Little yippy dogs might bite even more people but not nearly as serious when they do.

MAKAVELI

Might as well eradicate poodles as well. They can be vicious bastards as well.🤣

Poop Head

Judge me.
20180914_Deadly_Dogs_Forbes.jpg

Indecisi0n

How many people have been bit by another person? How many people have been bit by dogs?
Out of the 134 million or so ER visits in the United States in 2012, 41,710 involved a biting assault by another human being, according to these numbers. Men (52 percent) are slightly more likely than women (48 percent) to get bitten by another person. And the overwhelming majority of the cases — 74 percent — involved people between the ages of 18 and 44.