Pit bull!

rod

Retired 22 years
Touche'. Perhaps I should have said 'most' dogs. Every Pit I have been around has been the mildest tempered animal I have seen. I trust chows less than I do pits.

Momma didn't raise no fool. After my first trip to the doctor for a dog bite I never trusted any dog.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Saw another story in the paper about a Pit Bull that bit a mailman and he had to have part of his thigh removed due to an infection. I believe it was in Oregon. It's like the show about these people that have Tigers and Panthers as pets. Pit Bulls are bred a certain way and I don't trust them. Fire away!:biting:

Pits, just like every dog from ankle biters to mastiffs, are a product of how they are raised. To say that one breed is bad because of the breed itself is just plain assinine.:biting:

POW!

Kevin211

We have a dutch shepard which is a very protective dog (used in police and military )of our family, and since i work nights driving it's a good fit. It seems like when i wake up and let the dog out my package driver is coming by a few min. later, I informed him not to stop if he see's my door open to my house because the dog is out. WE respect our dog and the public and take the step to insure that everyone is safe. couldn't ask for a better dog in my option very loyal to the family.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
White dobies are not the only ones not recognized by AKC. White boxers aren't either.
She is albino I guess, although her eyes are blue,not pink beautiful blue, and she is the opposite of all the bad things I read about them. Except she has adhd, big time. She has no temperment issues, skin issues, just a little sensitive to bright sun, (alot) her pupils disappear. I put my money on her the day she was born, when she opened her eyes at the rescue, and they were blue, I just fell deeper in love with her. She is not a replacement for my kids (empty nest syndrome), I can leave her in the kennel and NOT go to jail. And she never has an attitude when I come back.