Plane Disappearance

moreluck

golden ticket member
With all the political correctness demanded by people this day & age, I notice that the airlines still call their roster list....."souls". not riders or people or persons , etc.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Plane disappearance it is!:sweating:

When will it appear?

Missing airliner may have flown on for 7 hours

In the most comprehensive account to date of the plane’s fate, Najib drew an ominous picture of what happened aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, saying investigators had determined there was “deliberate action by someone on the plane.”

Last edited:

Island

I haven't been following this particular news in great detail but two things do spring to mind. How do you lose a plane that is still flying? We live in a blanket of wireless data and radar and satellites, I don't trust the idea that the people with satellites took so long to report that they think the plane's signal had gone to any particular place. Shoulda been minutes after the disappearance when the satellite info was reported.
Also, what if this is Russia doing a test? Making sure their new weapon can completely stump us?
Anyhow, planes disappear all the time.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am with the conspiracy theorists. It was an alien abduction.
I do have to say though, I am totally shocked by people who have not heard a thing about it. Their answer.....I dont watch the news.
my question..do you vote?...If you do not watch any news please dont vote.

wkmac

7jsds.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I am with the conspiracy theorists. It was an alien abduction.
I do have to say though, I am totally shocked by people who have not heard a thing about it. Their answer.....I dont watch the news.
my question..do you vote?...If you do not watch any news please dont vote.
I guess I was not watching the news ... last I heard, they were searching around Vietnam in the ocean.
I just read a few articles and it seems the thinking is now it was hijacked and they were possibly trying to land on an island somewhere.
I guess TSA is good enough to make them do this crazy stuff in another country.

Indecisi0n

I haven't been following this particular news in great detail but two things do spring to mind. How do you lose a plane that is still flying? We live in a blanket of wireless data and radar and satellites, I don't trust the idea that the people with satellites took so long to report that they think the plane's signal had gone to any particular place. Shoulda been minutes after the disappearance when the satellite info was reported.
Also, what if this is Russia doing a test? Making sure their new weapon can completely stump us?
Anyhow, planes disappear all the time.
Recent articles explained that all tracking communication was manually turned off from inside the plane. If it was all at one time that might hint at an explosion but they said each one was minutes after the other indicating someone on the plane disabled each one.