Plane Disappearance

Overpaid Union Thug

Fox News or not....it's highly plausible that the plane was landed in a muslim country with people there that are part of the plan.Too deny so only means that TOS is so blinded by his hatred for Fox News (or any other outlet that doesn't share his ideology) that he can't recognize a common sense theory. I mean...are there not numerous highly populated muslim countries in the projected flight paths of the plane? Of course there is. But not to someone that has an obscene amount of biased hate towards particular news sources.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Fox News or not....it's highly plausible that the plane was landed in a muslim country with people there that are part of the plan.Too deny so only means that TOS is so blinded by his hatred for Fox News (or any other outlet that doesn't share his ideology) that he can't recognize a common sense theory. I mean...are there not numerous highly populated muslim countries in the projected flight paths of the plane? Of course there is. But not to someone that has an obscene amount of biased hate towards particular news sources.

First of all, EVERY expert in the industry, with the exception of the "DOPES" on Fox news have said "YOUR" theory is ridiculous at best. Too many sea borne, coastal and land based radar systems would have picked up the plane no matter what altitude it was flying.

This theory you are participating in lacks serious merit. It may be the stuff movies are made of, but certainly not reality.

FOX news pushing this theory only fits the narrative they want to push that all islamic muslims are terrorists.

I dont see any NBA players flying planes into buildings and there are plenty of muslims there....

BIGARROW, do yourself a favor and dont get sucked into the hype.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I firmly believe that the plane was landed somewhere in Asia, for what reason, I don't really know. It just seems like too much of a coincidence that they shut off two of the monitoring systems, dipped low to avoid radar detection but continued to fly for many hours.

oldngray

nowhere special

He watches and quotes Fox more than anyone else. He just assumes that the only reason for anyone to disagree with him is from watching Fox.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I firmly believe that the plane was landed somewhere in Asia, for what reason, I don't really know. It just seems like too much of a coincidence that they shut off two of the monitoring systems, dipped low to avoid radar detection but continued to fly for many hours.

If the plane had landed somewhere, we would know about it. Hard to hide a jumbo jet that requires a long, heavy-duty runway. Satellites have the Earth coveed 24/7/365. It's either down in a jungle/forest area where it can't be spotted or in the ocean. There are many planes that are never found for years due to vegetation etc. Steve Fawcett's plane went undiscovered for 2 years, even though they knew his route and the plane crashed in an area frequented by recreational climbers and hikers.

If the FOX nuts were correct and the Islamic fundamentalists had the plane, how far would it get after taking-off now that the world is on full alert? Not far at all.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
1. Why would Muslim terrorists hijack a plane full of Chinese people bound for Beijing? Would it not make more sense for them to hijack a plane full of Americans, Europeans or Israelis?

2. If Muslim terrorists did somehow hijack the plane, why has no group taken credit for the hijacking or made any sort of demands for its return?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1. Why would Muslim terrorists hijack a plane full of Chinese people bound for Beijing? Would it not make more sense for them to hijack a plane full of Americans, Europeans or Israelis?

2. If Muslim terrorists did somehow hijack the plane, why has no group taken credit for the hijacking or made any sort of demands for its return?

Sent using BrownCafe App
If you think it was a terrorist plot the Uighurs would be an obvious suspect as they certainly have their grievances with Bejing, but like you say there is no indication at all that's what happened. You can't just land a plane like that on some little jungle airstrip, I'm guessing it's at the bottom of the ocean.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If the plane had landed somewhere, we would know about it. Hard to hide a jumbo jet that requires a long, heavy-duty runway. Satellites have the Earth coveed 24/7/365. It's either down in a jungle/forest area where it can't be spotted or in the ocean. There are many planes that are never found for years due to vegetation etc. Steve Fawcett's plane went undiscovered for 2 years, even though they knew his route and the plane crashed in an area frequented by recreational climbers and hikers.

If the FOX nuts were correct and the Islamic fundamentalists had the plane, how far would it get after taking-off now that the world is on full alert? Not far at all.
During that search other crashed planes were found , including one from the early 60's .

wkmac

If you think it was a terrorist plot the Uighurs would be an obvious suspect as they certainly have their grievances with Bejing, but like you say there is no indication at all that's what happened. You can't just land a plane like that on some little jungle airstrip, I'm guessing it's at the bottom of the ocean.

Good guess. The longer this goes on without any indication or other evidence, this will become the conclusion. And the waters in that area can get plenty deep.

upschuck

He would have had to wipe and overwrite the HD, because just deleting them does not remove them from the HD. Their are plenty of free programs that do that.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Today, another KOOK on fox news suggested that the plane was taken to pakistan and could be loaded with dirty bombs or conventional bombs and flown into one of our CARRIERS!

Like that could ever happen. As if our carriers were sitting ducks in the ocean waiting for a jumbo jet to fly into them.

The ridiculous suggestions continue to be broadcasted on FOX news.

NO carrier would allow ANY aircraft to come within 20 miles of it unidentified.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
Today, another KOOK on fox news suggested that the plane was taken to pakistan and could be loaded with dirty bombs or conventional bombs and flown into one of our CARRIERS!

Like that could ever happen. As if our carriers were sitting ducks in the ocean waiting for a jumbo jet to fly into them.

The ridiculous suggestions continue to be broadcasted on FOX news.

NO carrier would allow ANY aircraft to come within 20 miles of it unidentified.

TOS.

Fox thanks you for helping them remain the most watched cable news network.

Rainman

Its all good.
First of all, EVERY expert in the industry, with the exception of the "DOPES" on Fox news have said "YOUR" theory is ridiculous at best. Too many sea borne, coastal and land based radar systems would have picked up the plane no matter what altitude it was flying.

This theory you are participating in lacks serious merit. It may be the stuff movies are made of, but certainly not reality.

FOX news pushing this theory only fits the narrative they want to push that all islamic muslims are terrorists.

I dont see any NBA players flying planes into buildings and there are plenty of muslims there....

BIGARROW, do yourself a favor and dont get sucked into the hype.

TOS.
Not all Islamic people are terrorists, but 99% of the terrorists we have dealt with in the last few years here, whether they were successful or not, have been Islamic. Even the Islamic citizens in our country will agree with that fact.

Sent using BrownCafe App

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Not all Islamic people are terrorists, but 99% of the terrorists we have dealt with in the last few years here, whether they were successful or not, have been Islamic. Even the Islamic citizens in our country will agree with that fact.

Sent using BrownCafe App

How many christian nuts have "we" dealt with in america? does that make all christians nuts?

Timothy McVeigh was a christian.

TOS.

brett636

At this point I find both scenarios plausible. Given the fact that we know the airplane dipped to a low altitude and flew for several hours after the transponder and other communication systems were shut off means it could very well be in one piece in a country hostile to the United States and its allies. One theory I heard that makes some sense is the North Koreans are the culprits behind it and are actively painting the plane to look like a Chinese airlines flight in order to help smuggle whatever it is the fat little dictator there likes to smuggle into and out of his sad little country. Perhaps some muslim terrorists have possession of it and are planning on using it for a malicious intent. Or it could be possible that some very freak events occurred in a one in a billion order and the thing is crashed into the ocean or jungle somewhere. Unfortunately until some physical evidence of the plane is found our speculation is just that, and nobody, even the experts, really know what happened to it.