Plane Disappearance

oldngray

nowhere special
Maybe it was an attempted hijacking and the passengers tried to retake the plane and it crashed? If so the world will never know even if they find the wreckage. The plane could have landed somewhere but only with a rogue governments approval but it is really looking like it crashed and the only questions are where and why.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
flight-370-solved.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Maybe it was an attempted hijacking and the passengers tried to retake the plane and it crashed? If so the world will never know even if they find the wreckage. The plane could have landed somewhere but only with a rogue governments approval but it is really looking like it crashed and the only questions are where and why.

If so, why didnt anyone make a call before the plane crashed, like they did "alledgedly" on flight 93?

Oh yeah, thats right, phones dont work up higher than 30 thousand feet on a plane, like they didnt work on flight 93.

The plane crashed into the sea.

The pilot most likely programmed a flight path directly into the indian ocean to kill himself and the passengers.

No big muslim conspiracy here.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
If so, why didnt anyone make a call before the plane crashed, like they did "alledgedly" on flight 93?

Oh yeah, thats right, phones dont work up higher than 30 thousand feet on a plane, like they didnt work on flight 93.

The plane crashed into the sea.

The pilot most likely programmed a flight path directly into the indian ocean to kill himself and the passengers.

No big muslim conspiracy here.

TOS.

"most likely"? How so? There is no proof of why the plane crashed yet and may never be. And the reason phones wouldn't work is not the altitude but location. There are no cell towers in the middle of the ocean. Which an expert like you should have known.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
At this point, it would seem that TOS is likely correct. Pilot suicide. Which pilot? Who knows? Until they find the plane, it's all conjecture.

That is, unless wkmac has a conspiracy link ;)

Rainman

Its all good.
ARMY OF GOD. Blowing up abortion clinics and shooting doctors..

Any other requests?

TOS.
Asses, not terrorists. Terrorists attack large numbers of innocent people, asses target and attack specific people or groups. Attacking abortion clinics is wrong, whether you are a supporter of abortion or not. But this is not the murder of large number of innocents that terrorism is known for.

Sent using BrownCafe App

roadrunner2012

Troll
Asses, not terrorists. Terrorists attack large numbers of innocent people, asses target and attack specific people or groups. Attacking abortion clinics is wrong, whether you are a supporter of abortion or not. But this is not the murder of large number of innocents that terrorism is known for.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Do you not understand what you just tried to justify?

Rainman

Its all good.
Do you not understand what you just tried to justify?
I don't try to justify murder. But there is a difference between the attack by individuals on individuals, and the attack on large numbers of innocent bystanders who have nothing to do with the attacker other than they happened to be there at the wrong time. I don't support abortion, neither do I support or condone any attack on abortion clinics or doctors that perform abortions. Maybe you should try to read what I said for what it is without trying to put your spin on it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

roadrunner2012

Troll
I don't try to justify murder. But there is a difference between the attack by individuals on individuals, and the attack on large numbers of innocent bystanders who have nothing to do with the attacker other than they happened to be there at the wrong time. I don't support abortion, neither do I support or condone any attack on abortion clinics or doctors that perform abortions. Maybe you should try to read what I said for what it is without trying to put your spin on it.

Sent using BrownCafe App
No, you justified terrorism by dismissing the terrorists as asses. All terrorists are asses, amongst other descriptors.

Abortion, or being of a different religion/color has nothing to do with it.

No excuses.

I have no problem killing whomever is trying to kill me. I do have a bit of an issue with people that kill outside of war (not justifying war crimes), and tell me it's for my own good.

Christian terrorists fall into that category.

Don't excuse it.

Last edited:

Rainman

Its all good.
No, you justified terrorism by dismissing the terrorists as asses. All terrorists are asses, amongst other descriptors.

Abortion, or being of a different religion/color has nothing to do with it.

No excuses.

I have no problem killing whomever is trying to kill me. I do have a bit of an issue with people that kill outside of war (not justifying war crimes), and tell me it's for my own good.

Christian terrorists fall into that category.

Don't excuse it.
I don't justify or excuse their actions. Someone who would do something like that is not a real Christian, as murder goes counter to everything Christianity teaches. All terrorists are murderers, but not all murderers are terrorists. I guess I should have clarified that distinction instead of saying it the way I did. My mistake. I don't believe in killing outside of war either, other than defending self. family or other innocent people who may be at the wrong place at the wrong time and become victims. But to equate isolated actions involving a small amount of people, to something larger like the murder of a plane load of people, that is simply not the same. I should have better qualified that in my post.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't justify or excuse their actions. Someone who would do something like that is not a real Christian, as murder goes counter to everything Christianity teaches. All terrorists are murderers, but not all murderers are terrorists. I guess I should have clarified that distinction instead of saying it the way I did. My mistake. I don't believe in killing outside of war either, other than defending self. family or other innocent people who may be at the wrong place at the wrong time and become victims. But to equate isolated actions involving a small amount of people, to something larger like the murder of a plane load of people, that is simply not the same. I should have better qualified that in my post.

Sent using BrownCafe App
You do realize who you are apologizing to?
Those two just go around trying to stir people up no matter what they say.
Best thing is to ignore them.

Rainman

Its all good.
You do realize who you are apologizing to?
Those two just go around trying to stir people up no matter what they say.
Best thing is to ignore them.
If I make a mistake by not clarifying something, then it's my responsibility to man up and admit it. I don't have a problem doing that, not that it's fun. If they can't admit their error, then that's their problem. If I don't admit when I'm wrong, then that puts me on their level. That's not somewhere I want to be. I'm not always right, and I no longer feel that I have to pretend otherwise. Once I reached that point, I achieved a certain level of peace in life. And that's something worth more than winning all the debates in the world.

Sent using BrownCafe App