Planning stops and organizing RPCD

Spanky250

I keep my packages pulled forward and not much else. They paid a loader to load the truck, and I'm not handling every package multiple times.

I should add, I have a very good loader.

I completely ignore Orion, other than referencing the manifest to see what stops I have and how many packages for each. I've been on this route for years, I know where every address on every street is. Orion is ridiculous, my truck would have to be a Go Go Gadget boat and plane to follow it.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants

if you actually worked for ups youd have an answer to your question. use an app? bahahaha. as for the actual methods of orginization, ask one of the drivers in your building what those methods are.

your question and its wording makes me think you are competition and fishing for logistics solutions for your job.

How do all of you drivers plan and organize your stops in your package cars? Do you use an app to help navigate?
giphy (3).gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
How do all of you drivers plan and organize your stops in your package cars? Do you use an app to help navigate?
Preloader here: We shovel everything in, set off a nuclear device, they drive to location, search for the pieces among the melted down remains of the chernobyl accident, and hopefully find it undamaged.