Planning stops and organizing RPCD

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I see youre still a wierdo
I should note that another driver has been using that book prior to transferring to a satellite location and I simply bought a newer copy for myself. It's not meant to be used stop-for-stop. But it gives a much better overview than printing page-for-page on the center computers.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I should note that another driver has been using that book prior to transferring to a satellite location and I simply bought a newer copy for myself. It's not meant to be used stop-for-stop. But it gives a much better overview than printing page-for-page on the center computers.
Im just giving you the buisiness. You a driver now, or what?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
All I do is confirm my airs,make sure I have a hand truck and go. If dispatch and the preload supervisors don't care neither do I. Yesterday I was probably close to two hours over because of load quality. Had multiple furniture irregs up the middle and a business bulkstop consisting of 18 big ass boxes dispatched to the 3000 section and loaded partially on the shelf and on the floor. To top it off the business has inconsistent hours and didn't open until after 10:00.
That’s all that matters. You know when you walk up to the truck whether or not it’s gonna be a straight air day. I don’t even play around with that digging for ground if they over dispatch me. I’ll run every air one by one then start all over at the beginning of the route. After I sort for 45 minutes upon completion of last air.