Please advise for brown truck position

Ro510

I have been a loader for about a year. Finally got a driving test tomorrow for the delivery trucks. Got a wet and reckless ticket in December last year. They haven't asked anything about my record first they wan to see if I can drive a manual transmission. Should I go through with it? I looked up the violation and it's 2 points on my license. Please help I have the test tomorrow and wondering if I should just forfeit :(

Ro510

P.s I have heard of drivers getting one and still driving but that's after they've been in already.california by the way.

fres431

Take the road test let ups dqed you. Best said is left unsaid unless asked to speak on it. In other words give them no volunteer info

wayfair

swollen member
http://dui-california-arrest.com/dui-california/wet-reckless-california
Wet Reckless California

• A Wet Reckless is the nickname for the California Vehicle Code (VC) Section 23103 per VC 23013.5 charge of reckless driving involving alcohol. If the prosecutor feels the DUI case against you has some weaknesses; for example when your breath test or blood test result is close to .08, and if your driving and Field Sobriety Tests are not bad, the prosecutor might offer a plea bargain that is called a Wet Reckless.

A Wet Reckless is really a kinder, gentler DUI, a watered down DUI if you will. It is a 'prior' on your record, which means if you get another DUI in the next 10 years it will be considered your second DUI because the Wet Reckless counts against you just like a first time DUI.

The similarities between a DUI and a Wet Reckless are they both involve probation, fines, an alcohol class, and 2 points on your license record. A Wet Reckless usually means a little less in fines, probation, alcohol program, and no court suspension on your license. It sounds and looks better on your record than a DUI.

The problems with a Wet Reckless are:
    • It is essentially a DUI on your record
    • Insurance companies usually treat it as a DUI (leading to much higher insurance rates).
    Number of points on your driver's license for a wet reckless, California
    Wet Reckless offenses put 2 points on your driver's license.

Ro510

What I really want to find out is if I get disqualified would I possibly be fired? Or would I be able to reapply at a later time.

Z

ZQXC

if you let them know , you're screwed

if you don't let them know and they find out, you're really screwed

which one do you like?