Please dont yell at me tomorrow.

Overpaid Union Thug

quality employee..yes customers this is your UPS driver. Just another dumb truck driver and shows it.
I'd say the dumb people are the ones that spent millions of dollars on technology that doesn't work and then harass their employees for not being able to meet the unrealistic demands required in order to justify the cost.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I get there at the last minute too, it starts my day off better I think. It's funny to me that some guys get there an hour before start time . Why the hell would you want to sit there that long?!?!
No idea. My best friends dad works at a center 20 minutes away. I work at 1 an hour away. He usually leaves at the same time or even before me most mornings.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'd say the dumb people are the ones that spent millions of dollars on technology that doesn't work and then harass their employees for not being able to meet the unrealistic demands required in order to justify the cost.
Just got word. Local managements "hands are tied" stops per car are up because everyone is running over allowed.

Sure give me 30 more stops. I fail to see how this could possibly motivate me to go faster.

Dragon

Package Center Manager

it works, you just do not agree that it gives you more work because you cannot run up the miles to make yourself look better.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
it works, you just do not agree that it gives you more work because you cannot run up the miles to make yourself look better.
Typical management response........we are all out there just driving in circles on purpose to work into all hours of the night.....especially on friend me fridays. We love being in a ups truck at 830 on Friday night.....

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
No idea. My best friends dad works at a center 20 minutes away. I work at 1 an hour away. He usually leaves at the same time or even before me most mornings.
We've got guys that come in 2 hours before their start time to "straighten out their loads". It's the saddest thing you've ever seen.

Overpaid Union Thug

It does not work. It is an epic fail. To believe otherwise is only possible if you are a desk jockey that has little to no experience actually using it. Let alone having enough experience as a driver to know what the hell you are talking about anyway. At best ORION is a multi-million dollar program that tells a driver to do what they would have already done anyway. And I can't emphasize "at best" enough. That is, of course, unless it's a new driver with inadequate area knowledge or the type of driver you are talking about that runs up their miles. And only someone that thinks ORION works would actually believe that the the latter makes up the majority of drivers.

Look...... I know it sucks getting belittled from afar via conference call by empty suits because drivers aren't able to make ORION look like it works but that doesn't mean you have to accept the Kool-Aid.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It does not work. It is an epic fail. To believe otherwise is only possible if you are a desk jockey that has little to no experience actually using it. Let alone having enough experience as a driver to know what the hell you are talking about anyway. At best ORION is a multi-million dollar program that tells a driver to do what they would have already done anyway. And I can't emphasize "at best" enough. That is, of course, unless it's a new driver with inadequate area knowledge or the type of driver you are talking about that runs up their miles. And only someone that thinks ORION works would actually believe that the the latter makes up the majority of drivers.

Look...... I know it sucks getting belittled from afar via conference call by empty suits because drivers aren't able to make ORION look like it works but that doesn't mean you have to accept the Kool-Aid.
He knows this. He is trying to get us riled up. Typical management move.

Yep. Dispatchers absolutely hate them They allways try to offer you day off instead. I say hell no. It's easy 8 hour day. I'll save my option days thanks anyways. Usually they won't be honored, but in central, as long as u notify them in advance , just take the truck back at 8 hours!!!!!
I agree. Give me the day off when its heavy. An 8 hour day is almost like a day off. Sad but true.

I got one Friday, Sucker!