Please dont yell at me tomorrow.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thanks to all who took the time to respond to my whining, crying, pity party. Actually I call it venting, and thanks to those who know me well enough to recognize my bruised ego and work ethic.
If I could comfortably retire I would. I am not a perfect person, I didnt plan financially well enough to do that just yet. Shame on me, life happened. Or I made financial mistakes or whatever, I am not ready. Now if any of you know a person in need of a smoking hot woman(sarcasm) , of 50ish persuasion who can lift really heavy things, and just not berate me all the time, please give me an addy to send my resume.

Until then I will survive. I just come here for an occasional, well maybe not occasionally, like every week or two, and not for the past year, like the past 5, to get a pep talk.

And I get it from seasoned, and new employees, who are not judgemental, not condescending, and truly care about others. And I get it from all of you guys and gals, and I hope when you need it you get it also.

As for now I will go back to the 1000 mile stare, the doing the best I can with what ya give me, and when all else fails you are harrassing me. I just needed to get over the bump. Thanks to those of you who cared enough to take your time and help me, and thanks to those who just think I am a whiner, because there are always two sides, to ever pity party.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Thanks to all who took the time to respond to my whining, crying, pity party. Actually I call it venting, and thanks to those who know me well enough to recognize my bruised ego and work ethic.
If I could comfortably retire I would. I am not a perfect person, I didnt plan financially well enough to do that just yet. Shame on me, life happened. Or I made financial mistakes or whatever, I am not ready. Now if any of you know a person in need of a smoking hot woman(sarcasm) , of 50ish persuasion who can lift really heavy things, and just not berate me all the time, please give me an addy to send my resume.

Until then I will survive. I just come here for an occasional, well maybe not occasionally, like every week or two, and not for the past year, like the past 5, to get a pep talk.

And I get it from seasoned, and new employees, who are not judgemental, not condescending, and truly care about others. And I get it from all of you guys and gals, and I hope when you need it you get it also.

As for now I will go back to the 1000 mile stare, the doing the best I can with what ya give me, and when all else fails you are harrassing me. I just needed to get over the bump. Thanks to those of you who cared enough to take your time and help me, and thanks to those who just think I am a whiner, because there are always two sides, to ever pity party.
Im right there with ya toner. And I know hundreds others that are right there with ya as well. I feel every word you post as I'm shure thousands others out there do as well. Hang in there.......I'll pray for you ....it will pass and they will turn there harrassment elsewhere. You are a good person and do best you can. Try not to worry about it. You'll be ok. It will pass.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Just remember tooner when you give in they win.

We can't let them win.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
quality employee..yes customers this is your UPS driver. Just another dumb truck driver and shows it.
lol i may be a dumb arse truck driver but i am WAYYYYY happier than the geniuses that run my center. Shouldnt you be off pulling the wings off flys?

jaker

trolling
I wish drivers where strong like back in the days , can you imagine if every driver in a hub followed Orion 100%

A few days of that and the thing would be turned off

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
it works, you just do not agree that it gives you more work because you cannot run up the miles to make yourself look better.
Put down the brown Kool Aid and come ride with me. I will show you just how well it works; all you will need to bring is dinner and 5 extra gallons of diesel so we can make it back to the building once we are done. We will follow ORION 100% and I will give you an entirely new perspective on the concept of "running up miles."

Dr.Brownz

Show them you don't give two :censored2:s about their BS flavor of the month and that you'll take in to consideration legitimate concerns and they will leave you alone, if you have a management team that aren't pricks, which is about a 50/50 shot I suppose.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I hope I never get to the point where I feel the need to go to an anonymous Internet forum for a "pep talk".
Me too. Because as nasty as you have been lately, you won"t get one. Go hug a grandbaby, and shed the pompous butt image. Good Lord. And an even better idea, quit reading my stuff.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Me too. Because as nasty as you have been lately, you won"t get one. Go hug a grandbaby, and shed the pompous butt image. Good Lord. And an even better idea, quit reading my stuff.

No one here can help you deal with what your local management team has been doing to you. You can either decide to grow a pair or you can tuck them between your legs and limp through how ever many years you have left.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy.gif