Please, please please!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Now that summer is here I am once again going to BEG UPS to please,please please provide the summer jac-shirts in a "tall" or "extra tall" size for us bigger guys.
The standard sized shirts are great...for a 90 pound midget. On an adult male....especially one with a gut....they are about a foot too short. I dont want to see some guys butt-crack when he bends over and I dont want anyone to see mine. I dont want to flash my belly-button or my tighty-whities every time I raise my arms over my head. Even a size 3x fits me like a tube top with sleeves instead of a shirt. It really looks unprofessional to show hairy bellies to our customers. PLEASE UPS....start sizing the shirts for real people!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Hey Big Guy, next thing you know, you will want them to give you a raise and an extra day off with pay. ;)

Nah, I know what you mean. We have several drivers that are very large boned, and the shirts that are available are not large enough.

d

barnyard

KTM rider
I am not large boned at all, at 6' 4" 190 lbs. The only clothes that fit me are the pants and shorts. The long sleeves are too short and the bodies of the shirt jacs and shirts with tails are too short.

TB

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The long sleeves are too short and the bodies of the shirt jacs and shirts with tails are too short.

TB

You can get the long sleeve shirts in three different sleeve lengths. I wear an extra long sleeve size. I thinks my arms have stretched from picking up all those boxes the last 32 years.