Plugging in my electric car on UPS property

Box Ox

And without spending anything on advertisements. I see fed ex commercials all the time. Fed ex sponsored halftime shows. When's the last time you saw a UPS commercial? UPS, not UPS store.

Probably right. But I'll be darned if I don't see a UPS truck in every movie I watch over the weekends. We might prefer to go at it subliminally.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Probably right. But I'll be darned if I don't see a UPS truck in every movie I watch over the weekends. We might prefer to go at it subliminally.
You're totally right. I never thought about that. But wouldn't UPS be getting paid instead of paying if the brand is seen onscreen? Royalties?

Box Ox

But wouldn't UPS be getting paid instead of paying if the brand is seen onscreen?

Nah. We're a public presence that could be seen in anybody's weekday iPhone recording. But it's the precise placement that probably matters.

I look forward to seeing what we drove a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away in a quick flash of a frame or two when Star Wars: Rogue One comes out later this month.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nah. We're a public presence that could be seen in anybody's weekday iPhone recording. But it's the precise placement that probably matters.

I look forward to seeing what we drove a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away in a quick flash of a frame or two when Star Wars: Rogue One comes out later this month.
They actually asked for a driver to be in the movie gone girl. We declined.