pm air driver

doglady

i applied for a posted job as a pm air driver permanent. only 3 people applied, but 1 had more seniority than me. do they always choose the employee with more seniority?

PT Car Washer

i applied for a posted job as a pm air driver permanent. only 3 people applied, but 1 had more seniority than me. do they always choose the employee with more seniority?
You also have to qualify and pass the pre-qualification. Clean driving record, able to drive a manual transmission, pass DOT physical, etc. Not always the person with the most seniority. I have also seen people take their name off the list when they find out more about the job.

opie

You may have to take a paycut also. Since you would be changing classifications. You could be making $15/hr inside, but then if you go air driving. You would start at $13.50, but within two years you would be making close to $27/hr!

PT Car Washer

Which is why one person may DQ himself. Also the increased responsibilities. Pretty easy job until it starts snowing or icy and you still must go out. Never know which truck you maybe driving.