Police Brutality & Executions

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Or he could be like the guy in this video where pepper spray isn't an issue.

Apparently they don't give Tasers to the police in Finland. Plus their pepper spray is weak and it looks like they use rolls of paper gift wrap for batons. No way an American cop would have put up with that crap.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Unarmed black civilians have been shot and killed for much less than what Sgt Shamar Thomas was doing. That's a fact.

I like your proof of that. He was yelling and being obnoxious, what "much less" than that have unarmed black civilians been killed for?

I hate it when people fall and injur themselves HAHA. dumb drunk chick

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Really? Nothing to see? Just a bunch of minorities causing problems like Sharpton and Jackson? Well, I guess if you don't see it, it doesn't happen.
I have to agree with many of the points he brings to light."Sharpton"

MAKAVELI

I like your proof of that. He was yelling and being obnoxious, what "much less" than that have unarmed black civilians been killed for?

I hate it when people fall and injur themselves HAHA. dumb drunk chick
I'm assuming you have never been drunk before. I'm sure if that was your wife or daughter you'd be laughing at them.;)

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm assuming you have never been drunk before. I'm sure if that was your wife or daughter you'd be laughing at them.;)

I have been, but unlike this selfish :censored2: I don't drive when I'm drunk cause I'm not some dumb :censored2:. My wife doesn't drink and my daughter is 5 months old.....she doesn't drink.

If my wife or daughter WERE to get stupid fall down drunk and then fight with the police then I'd whoop them

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I'm sorry, 6 cops wrestling a large black man over failure to collect cigarette taxes is abuse of their power.
They weren't WRESTLING with him over failure to pay cigarette taxes, they were only going to arrest him for that.
They were WRESTLING with him for resisting arrest.
He died because he CHOSE to resist arrest.

Brown echo

They weren't WRESTLING with him over failure to pay cigarette taxes, they were only going to arrest him for that.
They were WRESTLING with him for resisting arrest.
He died because he CHOSE to resist arrest.
Sure there are bad cops,Hold them accountable for their actions.

Brown echo

article-garner-graphic-1-1203.jpg

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The chokehold is NOT banned. Katie Courik did an interview with a black wimpy comic, Former NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly who stated that the hold is NOT banned/prohibited or illegal. Another false story to come out of this.

wkmac

A shame the Bundy Ranch incident had waited to occur now. Would have been interesting to observe the effects and who would sit at what place settings.