Police Brutality & Executions

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
i know someone who was a victim of police brutality: instead of just pulling him over, they rammed the car all over and shot it up with rubber bullets and threw flash bangs in it. it was a 50,000 car or so. could have spent that money differently like on homeless or minimum wage workers. but nope, they were too busy being cops abusing their power.

alot of things cops do are good. and they do alot of bad things too.

No way that's the whole story. Either he left out what led up to the cops doing that or you are.

rickyb

A drug dealer trying to run from the cops?
No way that's the whole story. Either he left out what led up to the cops doing that or you are.
is it so hard to believe that cops are just abusing their power? its exactly why i said it was which is why its in the police brutality thread. they could have just pulled him over. sometimes cops just make stuff up as they go; maybe we'll kill someone for no good reason today, maybe we'll falsify charges, maybe we'll shoot a dog, etc. this is nothing new and major national issue in america. we also have problems with it here. the police justification was they thought he had weapons, but how can you tell from the outside of a car??? there was no weapons btw, the only people who used weapons were the pigs. surprise surprise.

Steve Rogers: I thought the punishment usually came *after* the crime.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
is it so hard to believe that cops are just abusing their power? its exactly why i said it was which is why its in the police brutality thread. they could have just pulled him over. sometimes cops just make stuff up as they go; maybe we'll kill someone for no good reason today, maybe we'll falsify charges, maybe we'll shoot a dog, etc. this is nothing new and major national issue in america. we also have problems with it here. the police justification was they thought he had weapons, but how can you tell from the outside of a car??? there was no weapons btw, the only people who used weapons were the pigs. surprise surprise.

Steve Rogers: I thought the punishment usually came *after* the crime.
Nope. Still don't believe it. In my whole life I've never heard of an outcome like that, without the cops at least making an attempt to stop someone. Do I believe cops abuse their power sometimes, of course. Do I believe there are crooked cops, of course. Unless you were there to witness it, I say BS. Cops aren't the only ones who lie. Your friend could have lied.

Last edited:

rickyb

Nope. Still don't believe it. In my whole life I've never heard of an outcome like that, without the cops at least making an attempt to stop someone. Do I believe cops abuse their power sometimes, of course. Do I believe there are crooked cops, of course. Unless you were there to witness it, I say BS. Cops aren't the only ones who lie. Your friend could have lied.
well they were undercover cars...not sure if all three that intentionally crashed into him were undercover; but that doesnt stop the cops from putting on their sirens to pull him over and searching the car more lawfully including smashing the windows to open the lock (if theyre allowed to do that). he knows better than to run. i might check with the local civil liberties organization to find out if they were justified in doing what they did. guessing not. and theres probably a reason we've never heard of something like this before. i honestly havent heard either like this, but cops do stuff like this all the time so it doesnt surprise me.

so i agree with you on the police brutality part.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
well they were undercover cars...not sure if all three that intentionally crashed into him were undercover; but that doesnt stop the cops from putting on their sirens to pull him over and searching the car more lawfully including smashing the windows to open the lock (if theyre allowed to do that). he knows better than to run. i might check with the local civil liberties organization to find out if they were justified in doing what they did. guessing not. and theres probably a reason we've never heard of something like this before. i honestly havent heard either like this, but cops do stuff like this all the time so it doesnt surprise me.

so i agree with you on the police brutality part.
FAKE

rickyb

:censored2:ING PIGS

Julian Assange ‏ @JulianAssange
3h3 hours ago

This is the real Spanish state--and why Catalonia wants to leave it.

DLC3MjGX0AIf_oe.jpg

rickyb

"This Is Fascism": Shocking Footage Of Spanish Police Firing Rubber Bullets, Brutally Beating Peaceful Voters

unbelievable. the pigs are so violent. this is how power works. they control you by the giant lie, and when that stops working they control you by violence.

also spanish people in madrid singing the fascist anthem and doing the nazi salute.

the world is going out of its mind. the EU has destroyed spain by shrinking its economy by austerity which took money out.

the state is usually the biggest terror organization in the country, and this is a good example of it.

rickyb

Rickyb is a parody of a useful idiot Russian troll. Spreading Russian propaganda with the mistaken belief he's doing something good for society.
this is america's future. and a great example of police brutality, police terrorism, control.

most of the stuff here is not from RT

btw, speaking of doing something good for society, you post political stuff on here all the time which translates into doing what in the real world???

Last edited: