Police pursuit ends in gunfire after armed robbery

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Playing cops and robbers as a child does not qualify you second-guessers to critique police process before all the facts are available. Your comments are hysterical in the precise definition of the word.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Why I agree you shouldn't be shooting into the truck while a hostage is in there but once the suspect opens fire they really have no choice.
That's bull ship. Where they stopped you can tell the police were plugging holes in the side of the truck before they stopped. The cops know they can't just randomly shot into a crowd. They was definitely a crowded highway. That truly is a sad day.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Imagine sitting in traffic minding your own business and 80 cops roll up out of nowhere and stand around with their thumbs up their butts while your wife and child take stray bullets from the criminal, I bet you'd be crying why didn't the cops open fire then.
Can you not see how crazy the shots taken by the police were. Look at the side of that truck. Their grouping was horrible.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Nothing will happen UPS will say if you aware of your surroundings you wound not put yourself in the situation
probably true.

and they'll wring their hands on all those undelivered boxes. what about the damaged boxes because of all the bullets.
and the car? one less car for peak?

probably a meeting about this as we speak.....

oh , what about the family of the dead driver?

oh , we will have to make a good show about that to the media......show we care.....

sorry , but this is what happens to you when you have worked for this company most of your working life.

Returntosender

Once one of them starts firing the rest usually empty their guns too. May not continue after reloading but probably will fire that first magazine dry.
That’s not entirely true remember the Chicago cop who shot the black kid no other officer discharged their weapons. Only the one bozo

What'dyabringmetoday???

probably true.

and they'll wring their hands on all those undelivered boxes. what about the damaged boxes because of all the bullets.
and the car? one less car for peak?

probably a meeting about this as we speak.....

oh , what about the family of the dead driver?

oh , we will have to make a good show about that to the media......show we care.....

sorry , but this is what happens to you when you have worked for this company most of your working life.
Last sentence doesn't seem to add up...

Indecisi0n

That's bull ship. Where they stopped you can tell the police were plugging holes in the side of the truck before they stopped. The cops know they can't just randomly shot into a crowd. They was definitely a crowded highway. That truly is a sad day.
Because they were shooting at the truck when it was on the highway. IMO that truck should have never made it off the highway and into residential areas.

Indecisi0n

We joke and kid because we all have a sick sense of humor, which I love but when all is said and done this guy went to work like any other day not knowing he would never return to his his family. This is him. Very sad:

79455540-2821751621190215-8197956927171330048-o.jpg

AwashBwashCwash

Playing cops and robbers as a child does not qualify you second-guessers to critique police process before all the facts are available. Your comments are hysterical in the precise definition of the word.

Cops aren't above criticism.
In fact due to the nature of their work and the fact that they occupy a position of power, they should be held to an even higher standard.
I'm not sure what facts you think we need to wait for. The facts are that they blindly fired hundreds of rounds on a crowded highway while using occupied civilian vehicles as shields. It was a flagrant disregard for the safety of the public and innocent people actually died as a result of their actions.

ManInBrown

Imagine sitting in traffic minding your own business and 80 cops roll up out of nowhere and stand around with their thumbs up their butts while your wife and child take stray bullets from the criminal, I bet you'd be crying why didn't the cops open fire then.
Lol. The one guy on here who thinks what the police did was right. You couldnt be more ignorant.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Cops aren't above criticism.
In fact due to the nature of their work and the fact that they occupy a position of power, they should be held to an even higher standard.
I'm not sure what facts you think we need to wait for. The facts are that they blindly fired hundreds of rounds on a crowded highway while using occupied civilian vehicles as shields. It was a flagrant disregard for the safety of the public and innocent people actually died as a result of their actions.
I just hate knee-jerk reaction jerks.

Hadjabear

Lol. The one guy on here who thinks what the police did was right. You couldnt be more ignorant.
The guys in the truck opened fire first, I absolutely believe they did the right thing, everyone is quick to criticize the cops "hur dur look at that bullet grouping all over the place, pathetic" acting like the pressure of being shot at shouldnt affect them.