Polio the Next "Pandamic"?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I came from a home with the communication equivalent to ups so I really couldn't tell you what kinda of frankenposion was injected into me
So you're against vaccines in general?

I can understand the problems people have with the covid vaccines, but I think that rejecting vaccines outright and completely is just silly.

I can understand the problems people have with the covid vaccines, but I think that rejecting vaccines outright and completely is just silly.
This has been going on for a long time with the flu vaccines. Every year they "guess" the strain of flu that's going to be going around and peddle them on TV. Way before trump

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Have you read up on any legitimate dissenting information? I don't think it's as cut and dry as people like to believe.

oldngray

nowhere special
Have you read up on any legitimate dissenting information? I don't think it's as cut and dry as people like to believe.
I am for vaccines like for polio that prevent you from catching and more importantly not spreading the disease. For ones like flu shots that don't stop the spread and at most keep you from getting as sick should be personal choice.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I am for vaccines like for polio that prevent you from catching and more importantly not spreading the disease. For ones like flu shots that don't stop the spread and at most keep you from getting as sick should be personal choice.

Read up on the polio vaccination campaign in Northern Africa and let me know if you still think the polio vaccine works.