Politicians inciting violence

rickyb

I really really hope Chauvin walks just so I can watch these sh*holes burn down again. If the locals won't do anything about these thugs then they deserve it as far as I'm concerned.
a part of me really likes chaos too because ppl are so complacent they actually believe if they work full time and raise a family they are doing gods work.

rickyb

This crazy old bat and any other politician should be charged with inciting a riot when making comments like this.

"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public." --Booker T. Washington
oh god more fox news.

the media didnt always play to their demographic's biases.

rickyb

Fox news doesn't matter, The facts are just (inconveniently for you) correct. Same story was reported on many liberal sites also.
regardless of the facts read quality journalism. she keeps quoting ny post and fox lol and wonders why everyone thinks she has brain damage

rickyb

This crazy old bat and any other politician should be charged with inciting a riot when making comments like this.

"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public." --Booker T. Washington

actually i read the first few lines of the article i dont see whats wrong with it. thats your constitutional right first of all to protest. secondly thats how power works, not by voting corrupt african presidents, or corrupt presidents with dementia, or corrupt presidents with bad hair and orange skin lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The judge should have immediately called a mistrial but consistent with his previous behavior. He seems to expect the case to get appealed anyway and playing it safe for himself.

I guess he doesn't want any pig heads on his front porch.
A not guilty ends it.

vantexan

They already did nothing about it the first time. If they don't do anything about it again, I have no reason to feel sorry for them.
Not talking about the leadership. Average citizens shouldn't have to feel insecure in their homes or hometown. I have a feeling their leadership got an earful last time, and their jobs hang in the balance this time.

oldngray

nowhere special
Might get a hung jury, I wouldn't be surprised to see them convict on the manslaughter though.

If he isn't convicted I guarantee Biden will make sure the justice department tries to lynch him by bringing bogus civil rights violation charges.
It was a series of events and Chauvin is just the most convenient scapegoat. If Floyd wasn't on drugs, didn't have health problems, if the EMS hadn't taken so long to get there, if the EMS hadn't delayed CPR until they pulled away to a safer location, etc.

rickyb

It was a series of events and Chauvin is just the most convenient scapegoat. If Floyd wasn't on drugs, didn't have health problems, if the EMS hadn't taken so long to get there, if the EMS hadn't delayed CPR until they pulled away to a safer location, etc.
why didnt the cops do first aid including checking the status of their victim while they were squishing him lol?

hes not a scapegoat, hes just another corrupt cop. there will be more if nothing is done.

oldngray

nowhere special
why didnt the cops do first aid including checking the status of their victim while they were squishing him lol?

hes not a scapegoat, hes just another corrupt cop. there will be more if nothing is done.
If you had watched the trial you would know.

rickyb

the republicans arent even quoting what she said. you have a right to peaceful protest. how did you reach that conclusion? its dishonest on teh republicans part, and bad reporting on fox news part.

quoting 2 sides of the story is lazy journalism.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Waters, after finishing her work agitating, will be safe in her compound as people are killed in the upcoming riots. How many dead from the LA riots?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Not talking about the leadership. Average citizens shouldn't have to feel insecure in their homes or hometown. I have a feeling their leadership got an earful last time, and their jobs hang in the balance this time.
I'm not talking about the leadership either. They voted for the officials who won't do anything but tell the police to stand down. The police are worthless because they'll just do whatever they're told to collect a check so you can't expect them to do anything helpful. If your home is under attack and you won't do anything to protect it, oh well. I thought we saw record first time gun buyers last year. Let's see it.