Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Dislike your job; like UPS

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I do like my job for the most part. No matter where or who you work for, there will always be disagreements coming up. I was raised with a strong work ethic, you just do what you have to do. My job actually fits my personality, I enjoy meeting people all the time and working on my own.:thumbup1:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I like the job and sometimes dislike the people in the front lines where I work, but right now it is in a cycle of pretty good. The company is great, its just the locals that sometimes make it a bad job. But even then its bad and pays well. The only people who have ever given me a hard time were local, never corporate.

samiam

I wish, there for I am?
I like my job at UPS. I have a love/hate relationship with UPS, depending on the on roads and center manager I have to deal with at the time.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
I like it for the most part..There are times I wanna quit but I dont think theres any other job that you work parttime and get full benefits..overall I'm satisfied with my job at UPS

CBUK

I like UPS, some people think they get a rough deal but the pros outweigh the cons.

I've been treated pretty well overall. If I feel I'm having a hard time I can usually understand the other side of the argument.