Poll - is this an attack

Does this comment justify a flame

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

atatbl

Somebody help me with the posted pictures - trashcat, Danzig - I assume it is an inside joke?

If by inside joke you mean: all savy users of the interwebs understand it, then yes you are correct.

Not trying to be elitist here, I'm really not. But, go visit other forums and you will gain a very quick (and hilarious) understanding of exactly how well lolcats (that's the term) and other pictures prove people's points perfectly.

I guess I will break this simple one down here. Keep in mind (as you will see if you venture out) the possibilities are endless.

Monavie was pointing out that Tie may have been taking this stuff too seriously. So, I posted a "serious cat" picture (1,000s on the web).

In a funny rebuttal, Monavie pointed out that Danzig was not impressed by my performance. A joke.

Then, I showed him that trashcat was not amused either.

Simple, stupid, and often times: hilarious.

The interwebs are your oysters, you choose what you want from them.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Do me a favor....

If I ever...and I mean EVER....attempt to perpetuate an internet argument by starting a poll to see if people think another poster is flaming me, I humbly request that somebody take me out back and shoot me, thereby putting a merciful end to my obviouly meaningless life.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
If by inside joke you mean: all savy users of the interwebs understand it, then yes you are correct.

Not trying to be elitist here, I'm really not. ....

Well, heck, that's good. Thought for a minute I was losing the old sense of humor (why bother living without it?) It's good, then, to hear it's an inside joke.

tieguy

Banned
Do me a favor....

If I ever...and I mean EVER....attempt to perpetuate an internet argument by starting a poll to see if people think another poster is flaming me, I humbly request that somebody take me out back and shoot me, thereby putting a merciful end to my obviouly meaningless life.

The argument is not being perpetuated it already exists. the poster is trying to alibi his unprovoked flame by claiming my post above was directed directly at him.

The debate is basically at an impasse thus the poll presented to this community jury.

If these things are not apparent to you then perhaps your requested execution has already taken place without your being informed.:happy-very:

Last edited:

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Tie -

Makes you wish you could go back in time, doesn't it? To that point, right before you hit "enter", but instead, you said "ah, nevermind"

I feel that way almost every day here.
:peaceful:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My assessment is:

Most workouts are 30 minutes to an hour long. Sometimes a professional bodybuilder may take upwards of 4 hours to workout. Most workouts alternate muscle groups to every other day. Most workouts allow a days rest for a muscle group to repair itself.

Having a boss try to work you at your max ability for up to 12 hours for 5 days AND encourage you to not take a lunch is no comparison to a workout and, IMO, is working you too hard.

My opinion:

The poll was unneccesary.
Very well spoken and thought out. This is a very good answer to the original workout post. Another point of view is I don't get where the flaming was. I'm assuming that a flaming is someone making a serious dig at someone else. I don't see it and I did read the original post on here somewhere. Sorry Tie

tieguy

Banned
Very well spoken and thought out. This is a very good answer to the original workout post. Another point of view is I don't get where the flaming was. I'm assuming that a flaming is someone making a serious dig at someone else. I don't see it and I did read the original post on here somewhere. Sorry Tie

that was my point steve , no flame in the quote. thanks

705red

Browncafe Steward
Can you show us the flame you received or please direct us to the thread. Real busy day today with hurrican gustav and little vp palins 17 year old daughter being pregnant out of wed lock. This county is going to hell in a handbasket real quick. I just want to make sure im there for the ride.

atatbl

Can you show us the flame you received or please direct us to the thread. Real busy day today with hurrican gustav and little vp palins 17 year old daughter being pregnant out of wed lock. This county is going to hell in a handbasket real quick. I just want to make sure im there for the ride.

Have you seen the nude photo of the VP to be yet? I can see why she almost won Ms. Alaska.

Handbasket.jpg

tourists24

Are these really the same people who were soooooo offended when Bill Clinton's xcapades were brought up? I thought that stuff didnt matter? It was about doing the job right? Private matters and all that stuff?