Poll - is this an attack

Does this comment justify a flame

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tieguy

Banned
You know what Tie, I did not incorrectly post anything and I did not misrepresent anything. The only thing that I did was point that in the past you have ignored my requests to answer questions and now all of a sudden you are sending me PM's like I'm your best buddy. And yet again today you PM me with this.....

busted
you tried to grandstand on the message boards at my expense and then made the mistakes of misrepresenting those posts. enjoy your beating .

And on top of all this you call me dishonest. You can go :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:.

Tsk tsk still no personal accountability on your part. Back to study you go.
and yes enjoy your beating for failing to do your homework.

Tie, your are so big on personal accountability, honesty, integrity why not try using some of that yourself?
I point out the fact that you (at best) can't comprehend and at worst lied. Then you ignore the post. The following qoute is you quoting Dilli, when she posted in a manner too complicated for your understanding and accused her of misrepresenting the facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf
"One more BS post and that will be three in a row, I know you can do it. Tie, you've lost grip with reality, go out and unload trailers for a day or two and have someone on your backside the whole shift. Then come back an report how much you love the renewed experience." - TRPL

ya see Tie, she credited that post to me, not you and it is correct.

This is Trpl's response to you Tie, to:Go to a health spa and watch people push theirselves to their maximum abilities. Watch those same people work at ups and you would hear them crying how the boss is working them to hard.:happy-very:
SEE Tie? She said clearly that the previous post was in response to YOU to the next quote. Can you understand that now?

Dilli I noticed you reversed the quotes from their actual order. You list the second quote as trp's it was mine and it was posted first. Trp then responded with the first quote you list. Did you get confused? If you put them in their rightfull order then you have a clear flame in response to a generic comment on attitude.

I see no problem with the order even though they are in reverse order, because the qualifying (now underlined
) words put them in proper perspective to anyone that can read and comprehend.

Oh geeez now you are needing a lesson in reading comprehension. Just to help you out Tie I bolded a very important word in Dilligaf's post that you obviously left out in your hast to take a shot at her. Another hint...the word is TO.

Here I point out to you that her post was neither misleading or dishonest. You owe Dilligaf an honest apology.

tieguy

Banned
Tie, your are so big on personal accountability, honesty, integrity why not try using some of that yourself?
I point out the fact that you (at best) can't comprehend and at worst lied. Then you ignore the post. The following qoute is you quoting Dilli, when she posted in a manner too complicated for your understanding and accused her of misrepresenting the facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf
"One more BS post and that will be three in a row, I know you can do it. Tie, you've lost grip with reality, go out and unload trailers for a day or two and have someone on your backside the whole shift. Then come back an report how much you love the renewed experience." - TRPL

ya see Tie, she credited that post to me, not you and it is correct.

This is Trpl's response to you Tie, to:Go to a health spa and watch people push theirselves to their maximum abilities. Watch those same people work at ups and you would hear them crying how the boss is working them to hard.:happy-very:
SEE Tie? She said clearly that the previous post was in response to YOU to the next quote. Can you understand that now?

Dilli I noticed you reversed the quotes from their actual order. You list the second quote as trp's it was mine and it was posted first. Trp then responded with the first quote you list. Did you get confused? If you put them in their rightfull order then you have a clear flame in response to a generic comment on attitude.

I see no problem with the order even though they are in reverse order, because the qualifying (now underlined) words put them in proper perspective to anyone that can read and comprehend.

Oh geeez now you are needing a lesson in reading comprehension. Just to help you out Tie I bolded a very important word in Dilligaf's post that you obviously left out in your hast to take a shot at her. Another hint...the word is TO.

Here I point out to you that her post was neither misleading or dishonest. You owe Dilligaf an honest apology.

good gawd now I got both of you weaving the same lies. TRP I'm pretty dissapointed in you. I've never seen someone weave more blatant lies then you have on this topic. Let me know if either one of you should ever develop an appreciation for the truth.

UPS Lifer

It's pretty simple to me Lifer, I feel Tie's comment was directed to me because he quoted me directly. If it was indeed a generality, why didn't he just say so. Besides that I really thought his post and the one he made before it were both BS posts. And the reason I feel that the post was BS is because anyone that has any common sense knows full well that you don't go gym and work out for four full hours with only one 15 minute break.

Lifer, I do respect your opinion, I do believe that you are giving your idea of how it is. However I do reserve the right to disagree with you.

I agree with what your post states - however - Tie has no problem calling anyone out at anytime....Don't you agree with that? Just the fact that this "feud" has gone on (and on) kind of proves that. I can't really speak for Tie but if nothing else, the quote was passive aggressive aimed at your statement.

You chose to go beyond passive aggresive into the direct line of fire. It may even be said that you took his bate! You didn't need to do that. I am not trying to justify the comments made or why.... just making an observation. I can also understand why you might want to call him out on this. HOWEVER, you are a very astute poster. A regular poster knows that you got the reference and you really don't need to acknowledge it! In my opinion, maybe a tit for tat comment would be appropriate such as another passive aggressive post to show you caught the reference. Personally, I don't think you need to prove anything!

Also - I don't think Tie or I were intending to dissect the "work out regime".
I think the term "work out" was meant to mean any type of physical exercise. I personally get a work out just mowing the lawn. (Actually getting out of bed!!!)...ESPECIALLY if it is before 7:30 in the morning!

good gawd now I got both of you weaving the same lies. TRP I'm pretty dissapointed in you. I've never seen someone weave more blatant lies then you have on this topic. Let me know if either one of you should ever develop an appreciation for the truth.
I asked once before and you ignored me, show me the lie.

I agree with what your post states - however - Tie has no problem calling anyone out at anytime....Don't you agree with that? Just the fact that this "feud" has gone on (and on) kind of proves that. I can't really speak for Tie but if nothing else, the quote was passive aggressive aimed at your statement.

You chose to go beyond passive aggresive into the direct line of fire. It may even be said that you took his bate! You didn't need to do that. I am not trying to justify the comments made or why.... just making an observation. I can also understand why you might want to call him out on this. HOWEVER, you are a very astute poster. A regular poster knows that you got the reference and you really don't need to acknowledge it! In my opinion, maybe a tit for tat comment would be appropriate such as another passive aggressive post to show you caught the reference. Personally, I don't think you need to prove anything!

Also - I don't think Tie or I were intending to dissect the "work out regime".
I think the term "work out" was meant to mean any type of physical exercise. I personally get a work out just mowing the lawn. (Actually getting out of bed!!!)...ESPECIALLY if it is before 7:30 in the morning!

I don't really disagree with what you say here Lifer, but Tie's post was to dissect and throw general flames at any hourly that feels he/she have been worked beyond reasonable boundaries. It's just that I ignore Tie's harsh and rude "call outs" as long as I can and when I feel it is directed at me I'm not one to back away just because he's rude. Yes I do know as well as everyone else on this board that Tie has no problem with calling anyone out, even when he is wrong. He sure doesn't mind going so close to the line he can see the other side close up. I believe that he would like to get even nastier than he does, but doesn't want to get banned.I called his posts BS because I felt they were BS. Ya see, I too, am one that likes to "calls em as I sees em". Tie has not proven that Dilligaf or I have lied about a thing. As a matter of fact, Tie is the one posting lies and made up scenarios and went over the line of friendly debate. I'm sure he thinks he's made me mad, hurt my feelings or some other kinda nutty thing, but he hasn't. In fact, I have kinda had fun with all this. Sorta like having fun with a never ending racquetball match.
Now, having typed all that, if you, Tie or anyone else wants to know why I thought his posts to be BS, I will more than gladly post the info.