Popular Obama Video on YouTube

BrownArmy

Stirring video and all, I sort of got lost at the part where it said, "Think critically: listen to Rush, Hannity, and Levin".

Um, ok.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

This is funny..! REAGAN today wouldnt be called a conservative, he wouldnt be allowed in the tea party nor would he win the nomination as a conservative.

For the life of me, I cant figure out what you people see in Reagans legacy that fills your heads with visions of excellence?

He was a fiscal failure, an almost impeached president, sold guns to terrorists and gave immunity to illegal aliens....

What makes him a conservative today??

What a joke.

peace

TOS

M

MenInBrown

This is funny..! REAGAN today wouldnt be called a conservative, he wouldnt be allowed in the tea party nor would he win the nomination as a conservative.

For the life of me, I cant figure out what you people see in Reagans legacy that fills your heads with visions of excellence?

He was a fiscal failure, an almost impeached president, sold guns to terrorists and gave immunity to illegal aliens....

What a joke.

peace

TOS

Isnt that what makes you prez?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
He was a fiscal failure, (Your Messiah is a Fiscal Failure) an almost impeached president, (Obama should be Impeached for Bengazi) sold guns to terrorists (Obama gave them to Drug Lords that Murdered a Border agent and many Mexican citizens) and gave immunity to illegal aliens....(Thats what Obama wants to do....more dimocrat votes for the future).

What a joke. (I used to think Obama was a joke...now he is just a total incompetent idiot)

peace (Piss)

brett636

super-clap.gif

rod

Retired 22 years

What a joke.

peace

TOS

Don't forget him being the original modern day "union buster".