Positive coronavirus test at hub

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
congrats to the garbage collection union brothers that walked off the job recently , WITH PAY ....AND TOLD TO COME BACK TOMORROW PLEASE

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Why are you people blaming ups for a pandemic? Is your check clearing? They already agreed to 10 days sick pay if said employees get infected. Quit you entitled a holes. Me, I’ll take care of myself the best I can and be grateful for a constant job

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Why are you people blaming ups for a pandemic? Is your check clearing? They already agreed to 10 days sick pay if said employees get infected. Quit you entitled a holes. Me, I’ll take care of myself the best I can and be grateful for a constant job
some people have families they are worried about spreading the virus to , 10 days isn’t worth getting my son with immune problems sick and is now dead because of amazon dog food...not everyone plays xbox in mommy’s basement after work

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
some people have families they are worried about spreading the virus to , 10 days isn’t worth getting my son with immune problems sick and is now dead because of amazon dog food...not everyone plays xbox in mommy’s basement after work
So quit or take a fmla leave. Man up Nancy

El Correcto

god is dead
My mommy could die from the virus to!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

if you are this worried stay home

Coming in here and whining about how horrible ups is does nothing