Positive coronavirus test at hub

ManInBrown

I don’t believe it’s legal for UPS to mandate someone is tested before they return. That’s a violation of HIPAA. And if they did mandate that, they would have to pay that person until they can figure out a way to get tested.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don’t believe it’s legal for UPS to mandate someone is tested before they return. That’s a violation of HIPAA. And if they did mandate that, they would have to pay that person until they can figure out a way to get tested.

Sure its legal. A public health issue. Similar to schools requiring kids be vaccinated.

WTFm8

I liked our pcm the other day. Dont talk to the media under any circumstances. I mean god forbid people see and hear what a :censored2: show our conditions are.

Just leave your cab area open and walk away to make a ‘delivery’. Let them take some shots of the filthy cab area.

Son of ORION

This is really :censored2:ed up, You self quarantine because you got some fever and coughing...it could be the flu or a really bad cold. So you missed all those days at work trying to be responsible with your fellow sisters and brothers but the company refuses to pay emergency sick leave unless you are COVID-19 positive

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

tramtwo

So if a driver test positive UPS is going to communicate with all the people who they came in contact with in the prior two weeks?

I smell lawsuits coming.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I wouldn’t count on it.

Somebody "leaked" the message and sent it to the drivers in our hub letting us know of the positive test. If it wasn't for that I'm sure they wouldn't have said a word. Funny side note the driver who did test positive was pulled into a small office by the hub manager, saturday ground supervisor (I'm sure he does something else but that's all I know of) and another supervisor so they could rip his ass about attendance. Now those dip:censored2:s are in quarantine as well. Cdc says 6 feet? Nah that's not close enough for ups management.