Positive coronavirus test at hub

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
We finally got our first positive test. Do you think they will actually clean and sanitize tricks and facility? like they claim they've already been doing this whole time. I mean we still cant get any ppe so I have little faith. Anybody out there seen them actually cleaning or sanitizing (other than supervisors offices) yet?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Y7QHMZB5W5GEJLBDHKMNLUXRHQ.png
hi3ckJzTqyywnoqXXdTnH6wsNHICLQgBYDNp0Sb3dyY.jpg

Indecisi0n

We finally got our first positive test. Do you think they will actually clean and sanitize tricks and facility? like they claim they've already been doing this whole time. I mean we still cant get any ppe so I have little faith. Anybody out there seen them actually cleaning or sanitizing (other than supervisors offices) yet?
Being positive means he could have had it for up to 14 days ago. Chances are you already have it.

ManInBrown

What state?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
If you are infected from it at work UPS you can be forced to a early retired if you have a pulmonary condition do to it. ask for mask glove and sanitizer to the union also on paper. just my personal opinion!

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

hope they don’t shut your building down if so see you in a few months

Maybe

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Finally?? This sounds like you couldn’t wait for someone to get it.........smh