Possible career with UPS - Question

Box Ox

11 months.

Nepotism is a wonderful thing.

-nepotism-13084.png

DRporch

1.Yay for you.

2.Bologna.

not at all i knew everything i needed to know before i even applied and did driver helper the year before with my friend who taught me rather then told me what to do. its not hard to out perform people just because im new. i was going out with 200+ a day no helper until the fedex guy got robbed he saved me alot of aches and pain

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
2E95E44A-018D-4CAB-ADD7-2308239025C8.gif
not at all i knew everything i needed to know before i even applied and did driver helper the year before with my friend who taught me rather then told me what to do. its not hard to out perform people just because im new. i was going out with 200+ a day no helper until the fedex guy got robbed he saved me alot of aches and pain

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch
who walks when youre there to compete for a job? i wanted that job i busted my ass for it and now i get :censored2:ed until i get into feeders XD

As a seasonal driver the only thing management wants from you is 65-70% of what a normal driver does and no accidents. Let's talk more when you are on your 30 days..

DRporch

Could you be more specific? Gave you a full time driving job without taking your 30days?

i was just as baffled as you are. im 2 weeks away from my seniority date i expected to qualify after peak and i asked him and he just said nope youre already qualfied so i just said okay perfect. so either i qualfied during peak somehow(super unlikely) or he gave it to me. my SUP asked me if my boss gave it to me or i did my 30 i just told him i think he gave it to me.

i looked at the hire dates/seniority dates earlier this year and there are 3 other people who got it just like i did.
Once again, bologna.

really why would i waste my time lying. put me on a training route idc ill destroy an area i can leave a package on the porch.