Possible Pending DIscharge/Unfair Suspension?

Back From Break
Just look at this very thread to see how quick they were to pile on OP instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I didn't give him the benefit of doubt because he seems to have a habit of doing this, and he admitted to having done it multiple times.

I said that if this was the first and only time he did it, then UPS went too far with a discharge. But, they have caught him doing the exact same thing in the past, multiple times.

When is enough enough. Apparently right now. UPS got tired of the theft.

Came back to this nine years late lmao y’all oldheads trippin HARD lmaoo got my job back just how I thought regarding cardinal dishonesty. Claimed I “didn’t recall” and mis-clocks happen cause they do 🤷🏼‍♂️ And the only time I’ve “stolen” was on a double-shift writing my clock-in for 10:45am instead of 9:45am (actual start) because being tired after doubling consistently happens. Get your g-strings out your :censored2: negative folks 👴🏼

Box Ox

Came back to this nine years late lmao y’all oldheads trippin HARD lmaoo got my job back just how I thought regarding cardinal dishonesty. Claimed I “didn’t recall” and mis-clocks happen cause they do 🤷🏼‍♂️ And the only time I’ve “stolen” was on a double-shift writing my clock-in for 10:45am instead of 9:45am (actual start) because being tired after doubling consistently happens. Get your g-strings out your :censored2: negative folks 👴🏼

You don't sound butthurt and angry like the guys who return to pretend they got their jobs back. Sounds like you really did. Congratulations.