Possible Transfer and Drive Wait Time Chattanooga, TN

NoogaTimes

My boyfriend is considering moving to Chattanooga, TN in the future if we were to get married. He currently works at another UPS facility. We both understand that transfers can be a messy situation, and reapplying may be the best option; however, we were curious how to find out the wait time to become a driver in Chattanooga, TN. This facility is slightly smaller, so would wait time be shorter or longer? What would be the best way to go about finding out possible driver wait times?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
My boyfriend is considering moving to Chattanooga, TN in the future if we were to get married. He currently works at another UPS facility. We both understand that transfers can be a messy situation, and reapplying may be the best option; however, we were curious how to find out the wait time to become a driver in Chattanooga, TN. This facility is slightly smaller, so would wait time be shorter or longer? What would be the best way to go about finding out possible driver wait times?

Q Am I allowed to transfer to another location in the country?
A You can apply for an educational transfer at management's discretion and the union has to sign off. Some regions allow you to sign a list to move within your region, but most don't. As a general rule, you can't easily transfer outside your local's jurisdiction.

Q Can anyone tell me how long it will take me to...[get a driving job][hear back from HR][start driving now that I've been to driver school],etc.
A No! Everything varies by area. Please don't ask on this forum as we can't speak for your area. Inquire locally.