Post Your Pets

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What does it mean when a woman doesnt like cats? I dont hate them, I just dont prefer them as pets. Does that mean I beat my husband?

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
What does it mean when a woman doesnt like cats? I dont hate them, I just dont prefer them as pets. Does that mean I beat my husband?

That means that you would have passed one of my first check-boxes when I was interviewing potential female aquaintences.

I'm deathly allergic to cats. And dogs rule...soooooo.....

texan

The cats are smarter than they are?

I think it may have to do with controlling - dogs are easy to control and cats are almost impossible to control.

Men who like dogs but don't like cats probably will try and control women in their lives.

You are wise to have that qualifier for the next man! :smart:

That means that you would have passed one of my first check-boxes when I was interviewing potential female aquaintences.

I'm deathly allergic to cats. And dogs rule...soooooo.....

I knew the cat vs dog would manifest. :sad-little:
catgifpage97_zps003cfbac.gif

potd-dog-cat_2464949k.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have two cats, one that I inherited from the kids and one that I got from a local vet. I actually prefer dogs but with the hours I work and the fact that I live in a condo it wouldn't be fair to the dog as he would spend most of his day in his crate. Cats are easy---make sure the food and water bowls are full and clean the litter box daily.

Cats are the epitome of indifference.

My cat is an indoor/outdoor cat who comes when I whistle. He also recognizes the sound of my pkg car and comes running when I come home for my break.

gingerkat

I love dogs too, I was just curious about the folks that disliked cats and why. I used to hate them as well, but that's because my dad hated them and I grew up with that same mentality. My first cat (the little fella with the life vest) found me and my mind was changed. I'm also allergic to cats and dogs for that matter.

Here's one of my cats when I first got her. She loves water, so I put this in the spare bedroom for her.
Cat drinks water with paw - YouTube

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My son took in a stray, and caled it Greenleaf. I actually liked it. It followed me around like a dog.
I like it when they come when I call them. I dont like them on counters, and tables, or climbing curtains.
When the kids were little we had a cat, named Flaky. And she was. I enjoyed her, and its a good pet for kids to learn to take care of. I had many when I was young. I dont know why I gravitated towards dogs. If I were single I wouldnt even have a fish. It wouldnt be fair to them

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
image.jpg
I'll be honest. We got Mason 11 years ago, & I really didn't want a dog- I thought it would be too much work. I couldn't have been more wrong. One of the best things we've done as a family is adopting this good ole boy
image.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
image.jpg
And here's Bella, our min pin. She was adopted too. When we got her she was such a nervous little girl.
Now she's so relaxed, & likes her tummy scratched. As i type this, she's curled up like a cat on the back of the recliner, resting her head on my shoulder.
She's a great addition to our family, even for our other dog. He was feeling all of his 11 years, getting old. Now he's got a lot more energy, & they play like puppies together.
image.jpg

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
View attachment 8323
And here's Bella, our min pin. She was adopted too. When we got her she was such a nervous little girl.
Now she's so relaxed, & likes her tummy scratched. As i type this, she's curled up like a cat on the back of the recliner, resting her head on my shoulder.
She's a great addition to our family, even for our other dog. He was feeling all of his 11 years, getting old. Now he's got a lot more energy, & they play like puppies together.
Speaking of dogs named Bella all up on your shoulders....
267906_2049977443461_5109878_n.jpg
267906_2049977443461_5109878_n.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
View attachment 8323
Speaking of dogs named Bella all up on your shoulders....
View attachment 8324
Cool dog. I wonder if all small dogs like to snuggle in like that. Mine likes to squeeze in between us, behind pillows, etc.
Gotta be careful when sitting down, she may be hiding behind a couch pillow. Hell, Bella so small, she can get lost for a week in our couch

gingerkat

Is it cheesy if I "like" everyone's post?

If you ask me, they're family members, not pets. Not all of us are blessed with the two legged kind, so my kitties are my kiddies.

Last edited: