I show & train dogs, so my pups are my kids. Here are my four hairy children

409101_10151266629325160_1268676329_n.jpg gambler.jpg icy_ckoc.jpg rosetta.jpg
409101_10151266629325160_1268676329_n.jpg
gambler.jpg
icy_ckoc.jpg
rosetta.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Velvety yes. And deadly when they get mad and poop in your shoes. At least the rottweilers have some dignity :wince:
I've got a dog with the markings and coloration of the Rotties and the "tude" and size of the It. Geyhound. She's a psycho-beatch, but we like her methods & ways.

SUP

I had dobes growing up...they have the most fantastic personalities! I still wish I had one, or 4, or 10...:love:

SUP

I had dobies growing up, such amazing dogs with quirky personalities. I wish I still had one, or four, or ten :wink2:

Alleycar

We have 4 dogs and 4 cats: Raven-black great dane
Bleu-weimaraner
Lexi-black lab
Fudgie-Dachshund

Tiger and Rosie-mackerel tabbies
Bear-polydactyl all black
Casper- deaf all white
(all the cats are short hair)

moreluck

golden ticket member
My dog spent a couple days at the kennel while we were in Vegas. She was suppose to have a bath and her nails trimmed and we were scheduled to pick her up at noon today.

We did......however, no bath & no trim of the nails. It seems the staff has about a 10 second window in which to get the muzzle on her. They blew it. She was biting at everyone who tried to do anything to her.

We bathed her at home.....no trouble at all!! She's a psycho-beatch!!

Alleycar

we had to buy a tiny muzzle for our dachshund, he got kicked out of the groomer for biting lol. Now that he has the muzzle he is allowed back, but he pees everywhere instead haha