Post Your Pets

S

serenity now

16670119.jpg
16670119.jpg

S

serenity now

Hard to tell with the tongue in the way....but it looks like one comfortable French Bulldog!!

she is a Frenchton, half French Bulldog / half Boston Terrier
she has taken the skill of sleeping to levels heretofore unknown

raceanoncr

A "sacked" Wank the Wonder Woofer "Kaepernick".

With talk on here of many of your pets being "rescue" pets, thot I'd share this about Wank.

Wanted a Jack Russell for long time. Knew they were energetic and lively. Kept going to local shelter just to look. This time, this dog almost lept into the arms of my wife. Me? Hated me. We figure she must have been abused by men before because even now, she warms up to women and children but hates men until she gets to know em.

For $30, this has been the best dog I've ever had. Let her out, she brings back moles, mice, rabbits, squirrels to set down as trophies. Sure, she's lively but we have the yard to let her loose in. We have many rituals we go thru, like every afternoon, we both have to go out and play and root. Every night, after her last journey outside, she knows to get her collar off for bedtime.

Long story short, consider rescuing a pet. If I ever go pet shopping again, you know I'll be there.

jacki.jpg
jacki.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
pretty good camouflage for that rug; i think i see a cat head :happy-very:

is that a maine coon?
clearly I'm no pro photographer. ;) There's no way to tell his background because he was a stray picked up and I adopted him, but has all of the characteristics of a coon cat and that's what the vets call him.

S

serenity now

clearly I'm no pro photographer. ;) There's no way to tell his background because he was a stray picked up and I adopted him, but has all of the characteristics of a coon cat and that's what the vets call him.

well, looks like he is a lucky cat with a good home * well done

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
CAM00240.jpgits cold out, I dont care if there is something to chase, Im staying right here and watching the superbowl with Mommy and Daddy, I got the best seat in the house, they make me comfy, aint I special. And dont i have oh so little paws.
CAM00240.jpg

Last edited:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Thanks, I'm really the lucky one. The long story short is , there was already a couple who made an appointment to meet him and adopt him. I arrived 5 minutes before they got there and was walking out with him as they looked at other pets. That is luck.

If you know Maine Coons, he is the type of cat that will interrupt anything he's doing (sleep, eating) to move to whatever room company is located. I'd say that is a sign of intelligence, but jmo.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Thanks, I'm really the lucky one. The long story short is , there was already a couple who made an appointment to meet him and adopt him. I arrived 5 minutes before they got there and was walking out with him as they looked at other pets. That is luck.

If you know Maine Coons, he is the type of cat that will interrupt anything he's doing (sleep, eating) to move to whatever room company is located. I'd say that is a sign of intelligence, but jmo.
Similar story adopting our lab mix in sterling. He picked us, really. We were very lucky.
As we were finishing the paperwork, another couple arrived, they had seen the dog online & wanted to adopt him. If we were 10 minutes later, we never would have got him.

DS

Fenderbender
I just spent the whole power failure playing with her.
Gypsy,I've had enough.I'm trying to watch the football game.
She just keeps staring at me.Where's the red dot?
IMG_20130203_211752_zps015d597d.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Similar story adopting our lab mix in sterling. He picked us, really. We were very lucky.
As we were finishing the paperwork, another couple arrived, they had seen the dog online & wanted to adopt him. If we were 10 minutes later, we never would have got him.
Yes, that's crazy...same exact situation.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I just spent the whole power failure playing with her.
Gypsy,I've had enough.I'm trying to watch the football game.
She just keeps staring at me.Where's the red dot?
IMG_20130203_211752_zps015d597d.jpg
The red dot is a God send! I love the wintertime the most. It's so much fun for them at night in the snow. Barney barks at the drawer its in.