Post Your Pets

gingerkat

Not a good day at Rods house. I lost my 18 year old cat Felony this morning. The work shop is going to be a lonely place now.
Rod I'm sorry I missed this. I'm really sorry about the loss of your four legged child. I hope your sadness & loneliness is getting less and less.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Our two little darlings in the midst of another grueling day....

Belle1of1_zpsb4f3a514.jpg

Benji1of1_zpsf4037768.jpg
Beautiful fur-factories there.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You would think the world ended.
Mocha is having some blood drawn at 8:30 this morning.

She is to be fasting. She usually eats as soon as she gets up......(5:00 - 5:30 am)

It's both comical and pitiful to watch her throw hints around that you may have forgotten something. It's really hard to ignore her.

gingerkat

awww... more I feel for ya. It's so hard when your baby can't understand why food isn't being given. Looking at the time, Mocha should be eating some food soon.

S

serenity now

You would think the world ended.
Mocha is having some blood drawn at 8:30 this morning.

She is to be fasting. She usually eats as soon as she gets up......(5:00 - 5:30 am)

It's both comical and pitiful to watch her throw hints around that you may have forgotten something. It's really hard to ignore her.

has she head-butted you yet, or just pawed at your leg

moreluck

golden ticket member
She's a spinner and a grunter........sometimes she spins so fast she will whack her head on chair legs..........she's a nut, psycho. It's all back to normal here now and she's napping ..

gingerkat

Maybe it's time we resurrected this wonderful thread. Since there seems to be a lot of negativity, why not let our pets do the talking.

Lola is going to be celebrating her 3rd. survival birthday (5th real) since her $6,500 ordeal to save her life. It was well worth it, might I add. Lola likes kitty food, purring, and long kisses with her mommy - lol
Photo on 7-31-13 at 4.54 PM #3.jpg

Rico

Me with Turner, one of the Guiding Eyes for the Blind pups we raised.

20050807162808_IMG_1468.jpg

We have a couple of golden retrievers for pets.
Picture 013.jpg
Picture 013.jpg

S

serenity now

Maybe it's time we resurrected this wonderful thread. Since there seems to be a lot of negativity, why not let our pets do the talking.

Lola is going to be celebrating her 3rd. survival birthday (5th real) since her $6,500 ordeal to save her life. It was well worth it, might I add. Lola likes kitty food, purring,and long kisses with her mommy - lol

Well, who wouldn't? Just saying.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Lola is going to be celebrating her 3rd. survival birthday (5th real) since her $6,500 ordeal to save her life. It was well worth it, might I add. Lola likes kitty food, purring, and long kisses with her mommy - lol

​Moo