Posting pictures of your Pc(load)

Savvy412

Im on a pretty big Facebook Ups driver group, and everyone is always posting pictures of their :censored2:ty load. I always want to contribute but I get paranoid and dont.

Am I right to be paranoid?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
That feeling isn't paranoia, it's the feeling something ain't right about it. It's like milk in the fridge that's a week old but you're not sure if you should drink it. Sure it will probably be ok, but one time it won't be, and you'll regret it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That feeling isn't paranoia, it's the feeling something ain't right about it. It's like milk in the fridge that's a week old but you're not sure if you should drink it. Sure it will probably be ok, but one time it won't be, and you'll regret it.
I think they call that common sense.

FilingBluesFL

I heard a guy got pulled in the office for a picture he shared on one of those groups. No joke.

Not sure what the picture was, or why, but he went in for half an hour with a steward.

brown bomber

brown bomber
just drive by the center managers office, and stop.....let the traffic back up, open the bulkhead door...invite a few management folks into the cab to let them view the cluster fork. Then tell them you won't be back until 10:00 PM,..then keep messaging them throughout the day. I rarely used this tactic, but if I was screwed before I left the bldg., it worked

I used to also inform Mgt., that after delivering my air I was going to empty my Pkg. car in the middle of a retail parking lot and reload it. On more than one occasion a part-time preload sup. showed up to assist me,..probably should have filed on this

If a crap load is gonna cost me 2 hrs., I'd let them know

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I've heard you can get fired for that...is it cause ups doesn't want the world knowing how crappy they treat their drivers? But what could they actually fire you for

FilingBluesFL

Depends on a lot of factors. One would be prior discipline. Taking pictures on company time could be construed as stealing time. Dishonesty, etc. if you try to deny it or say you didn't when they have proof you did.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
just drive by the center managers office, and stop.....let the traffic back up, open the bulkhead door...invite a few management folks into the cab to let them view the cluster fork. Then tell them you won't be back until 10:00 PM,..then keep messaging them throughout the day. I rarely used this tactic, but if I was screwed before I left the bldg., it worked

I used to also inform Mgt., that after delivering my air I was going to empty my Pkg. car in the middle of a retail parking lot and reload it. On more than one occasion a part-time preload sup. showed up to assist me,..probably should have filed on this

If a crap load is gonna cost me 2 hrs., I'd let them know
I have not had them look at the load, but sent in a message the other day at 11:00 am saying "great dispatch eta 2200". Shockingly, not a peep out of them

Box Ox

Am I right to be paranoid?

Yeah, just don't do it. If you have to take a picture, just show it to your wife, girlfriend, partner or whatever and have a good cry together.

UPSers already get it. We know how the loads can get. So UPSers showing other UPSers their loads isn't all that productive anyway.

If the (subconscious?) objective is really do get a decision maker at UPS to see it and make some changes, just invite your management team over before you leave in the morning and tell them you'll be making the big bucks that day.