Potential Buyers Beware

12yearsaslave

If you are seriously interested in buying an existing business from a FedEx contractor, please, take anything you read here with a 50 lb bag of salt. The majority of active users here are disgruntled, failed, old contractors that are barely surviving. These are people that should not be managing businesses. Go join a Facebook group for AOs and BCs. Or talk to people at the station you are interested in. I guarantee there are contractors in each station that have a ton more knowledge then some of the constantly crying people here.
Good luck with your FedEx journey.

Exec32

There is a large segment here that are contractors that partnered withX at each terminal to get free routes from contractors that were targeted by X. They have no value unless you plan on getting routes from them for little or no costs. Buyer will only be purchasing the old depreciated equipment that X will later make you upgrade. They will not tell you this.

bacha29

There is a large segment here that are contractors that partnered withX at each terminal to get free routes from contractors that were targeted by X. They have no value unless you plan on getting routes from them for little or no costs. Buyer will only be purchasing the old depreciated equipment that X will later make you upgrade. They will not tell you this.
Contractors are not retired.....they're disposed off. The reason is simple. You've learned too much about their less than noble practices. In fact a TM told me an my fellow day ones straight up........" They want rid of you old guys . It's because you know too much"

If you are seriously interested in buying an existing business from a FedEx contractor, please, take anything you read here with a 50 lb bag of salt. The majority of active users here are disgruntled, failed, old contractors that are barely surviving. These are people that should not be managing businesses. Go join a Facebook group for AOs and BCs. Or talk to people at the station you are interested in. I guarantee there are contractors in each station that have a ton more knowledge then some of the constantly crying people here.
Good luck with your FedEx journey.
Let me guess, You have some routes for sale?