Potential For Civil War Kickoff?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Bro, trust when I say, I am more intimidated by a weak thunderstorm than I am of anqueefa
They're the ones getting funded by celebrities and politicians. They're the ones getting their agendas pushed as the narrative. They're the ones being allowed to carry on by city mayors without repercussion.

JJinVA

They're the ones getting funded by celebrities and politicians. They're the ones getting their agendas pushed as the narrative. They're the ones being allowed to carry on by city mayors without repercussion.

.....right now. Yes. Thats why I said, Im sure the Trump admin to a degree is allowing it to go on so that people who are on the fence politically can see a clear choice: antifastan, or American Prosperity. There's no better way to slander your opponent than letting them present themselves.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Bro, trust when I say, I am more intimidated by a weak thunderstorm than I am of anqueefa
Did you say thunderstorm?
image-2.gif

JJinVA

What a person wouldn't give for a hand grenade about then. :-)

lol at 0:35 the dude in the gray hoodie (lower left hand corner) almost shoots his buddy in the orange hoodie in the face, because you cant spell skills without kills. lololol

badpal

Im sure the Trump admin, to a degree, is allowing it so that it is displayed to the voters. They get to make a clear choice between Antifastan or American prosperity. At least hes allowing it to go on in the shathole formerly known as Seattle
Good campaign ad, as frightning too people as a picture of Pelosi or Obama.

rod

Retired 22 years
No reason. Lawless black people are exceptionally talented social managers when left to themselves, you know, without the presence of the "white devil" coming in to stir up problems...

What was that? A smoke break at a Chicago Walmart?

It will be fine