Potential For Civil War Kickoff?

rickyb

So apparently, Bikers For Trump are going to go in to CHAZ and reclaim it for America...

This, in my opinion, has the potential to kick off a larger civil war, because make no mistake, a few lunatics are gonna open fire, and when they do, the bikers are going to return fire. Other antifa lunatics are going to take that as a call to arms and splinter cells might start popping up across the US in the form of domestic terrorist attacks. I think they watched the Weather Underground too many times and think they are reincarnated-1960s-revolutionaries... but even the people from the SDS regret the things they did when they were younger if they watched the whole movie through.

Anyways. Antifa has been training hard on their xbox's so theyre pretty much militant masterminds now... Becareful out there and keep a gun in your vehicle at all times.
rascism can be domestic terrorism.

if theres an anti racist war sign up! this is a war actually worth fighting for, unlike these other wars for oil

35years

Gravy route

if theres an anti racist war sign up! this is a war actually worth fighting for, unlike these other wars for oil
You wanted to do away with the government of the USA and replace it with Communism even when Obama was president.

Don't pretend this is about racism for you.

This as about doing the bidding of the Communists.

Admit it.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
So apparently, Bikers For Trump are going to go in to CHAZ and reclaim it for America...

This, in my opinion, has the potential to kick off a larger civil war, because make no mistake, a few lunatics are gonna open fire, and when they do, the bikers are going to return fire. Other antifa lunatics are going to take that as a call to arms and splinter cells might start popping up across the US in the form of domestic terrorist attacks. I think they watched the Weather Underground too many times and think they are reincarnated-1960s-revolutionaries... but even the people from the SDS regret the things they did when they were younger if they watched the whole movie through.

Anyways. Antifa has been training hard on their xbox's so theyre pretty much militant masterminds now... Becareful out there and keep a gun in your vehicle at all times.

Let all the gangs fight each other. All of us individuals will just sit back and watch the show. Let the collectivists fight themselves.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Now we know what the mush brains were doing online during the China flu. Fomenting revolution and using race to divide again. War is almost over and the law abiding and peace loving will emerge victorious. And this I can believe in.
Reproductive rights? How can the baby reproduce if the mother kills it?

vantexan

It's only happening because it's a liberal hell hole from top to bottom.

Most business owners around here are packing heat and wouldn't stand for that crap.
Really doesn't matter where this happened. If you have dozens if not hundreds of protesters/rioters running at you and you open fire you're most likely facing charges. Difference is a conservative city would've never surrendered a police precinct and probably would have cleared the streets the first night. I've seen the head of the Seattle police union talk about this. He's infuriated but says their hands are tied by city hall.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Really doesn't matter where this happened. If you have dozens if not hundreds of protesters/rioters running at you and you open fire you're most likely facing charges. Difference is a conservative city would've never surrendered a police precinct and probably would have cleared the streets the first night. I've seen the head of the Seattle police union talk about this. He's infuriated but says their hands are tied by city hall.
Stand your ground laws and castle doctrine applies to businesses here. Someone breaks in, you have no responsibility to retreat.... bodies are hitting the floor.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I think the point has been made for George. It's time folks went home.
I used to really like visiting Seattle. I don't want to be around a bunch of radical AR-15 self proclaimed bikers or hippie Manson family members.

Just go home and quit listening to The Beatles! FCS!

rickyb

You wanted to do away with the government of the USA and replace it with Communism even when Obama was president.

Don't pretend this is about racism for you.

This as about doing the bidding of the Communists.

Admit it.
i want to take the power away from the few and give it to the many regardless of who is in power.

vantexan

Stand your ground laws and castle doctrine applies to businesses here. Someone breaks in, you have no responsibility to retreat.... bodies are hitting the floor.
True, if you're in imminent physical threat. Someone smashing your windows and spray painting your walls probably won't qualify. Way too many jurisdictions put a lot of limitations on what you can do to defend yourself.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
.....right now. Yes. Thats why I said, Im sure the Trump admin to a degree is allowing it to go on so that people who are on the fence politically can see a clear choice: antifastan, or American Prosperity. There's no better way to slander your opponent than letting them present themselves.

“Its best to let the unreasonable opposition speak, so they can manifest themselves as unreasonable and everyone can see it” -Jordan Peterson

newfie

It's only happening because it's a liberal hell hole from top to bottom.

Most business owners around here are packing heat and wouldn't stand for that crap.

i know I'm arming up . Them liberal biatches aint taking my gun and then letting antifa run my neighborhood. Gonna have a lot of lead to share with my new found friends.

JJinVA

I agree to an extent. Calling someone a mean word; not terrorism. Targeting someone with weapons based on their race; terrorism. Unfortunately, liberals are too unreasonable to concede that this happens to every race and not just their little chocolate angels from Heaven lol. That's the major problem here. For liberals it isn't about fighting to end racism, it's about fighting to end white people. So guess what happens? An equal but opposite reaction. It's as if they don't realize they are manifesting more racism in their pursuit to end racism. This is why they aren't good governors of anything

newfie

I think the point has been made for George. It's time folks went home.
I used to really like visiting Seattle. I don't want to be around a bunch of radical AR-15 self proclaimed bikers or hippie Manson family members.

Just go home and quit listening to The Beatles! FCS!

no bikers , just rumors about them maybe going there. there are hippie manson types carrying AR15's though

Non sequitur

Muhammad the peace maker? The KKK is the white Protestant version of that sort of "peace making".

A spiritual fraudster with military backup.

Now granted any time the West behaves similarly, the history lesson is identical.

Jaun Cole is a revisionist amateur historian at best.