pottery barn, restoration hardware, grandinroad

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I had a package delivered by FEDEX Earlier in the week. Pretty good sized box, maybe 1.5'x1.5'. Box was in good shape too. I had been tracking it so I knew it would be there that day. Opened my front door up. There it was, only thing is, it was up against my glass storm door and I couldn't push it open. I had to go out thru the garage and walk thru the rain to get it. But hey, at least I got it. lol.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Wow, that must suck. People here in the ghetto can't afford that crap.

Enough time wasted in this thread for me. I'll go back to delivering cellphones, and envelopes full of fraudulently ordered credit cards and WIC cards now...

Holydriver

I remember maybe last year restoration hardware magazines must have came it by the 1000s. Must have had 30 stops of just those. Strange they didn't just get sent to the mail
i also remember this, and about 500 customers complaining that we delivered them. they didnt order it and didnt want it. and probably hated trash day because of that added weight

9.5 everyday

i suppose i could really care less of pricing. ive had about 1 UPS delivery to my residence in about a year, and that was Chegg delivering my books. i dont order online and i hate people that do. but to me, there are 3 types of people that order stuff online. 1- the addicts that get a few boxes daily 2- those that get an item or two every week and 3- those that order boxes that i could sleep in, have them shipped back via call tag a few days later, and then reorder the item. #3 deserves death. theyre usually the person that will see you sweating the delivery and will sit there and watch you without even offering a helping hand. those poor turds dont know that asking the customer for help is an approved method...
Had a 65" tv a few years ago and knocked on the door prior to carrying it up there. A sweet little middle aged woman answered the door to her town home. I went and retrieved the tv and slid it in her door way, but being a split level, the door wouldn't shut. She asked me if I could carry it up stairs in her house. I never ever go into homes but felt bad for her. I carried it up her steps, and there was her fat greasy husband. Eating chips out of a huge bowl, on the recliner, watching tv in the living room. He didn't even acknowledge my existence or the fact I just brought him his new tv. Such an :censored2:. I've never stepped foot in another home since. If you order it, you deal with moving it from your front door.

9.5 everyday

I was issued a rs1 call tag just this morning for an item weighing 151 lbs. walked into my sups office, sheeted it non deliver, over weight, handed it to him and walked out.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Had a guy just this week get a recliner in a box, NDA.
This guy lives in a non-commercial shop on private property; there is no home on the property.

I've seen some outstanding shops that I wouldn't mind living in, but this ain't one of them. Dark, dirty, cluttered with junk.

(shakes head)

Foamer Pyle

I would like to know why Fed Ex doesn't pick up their own crap. If Fed Ex is good enough to use for your companies deliveries, surely you should use them to pick your garbage up.

S

selfcancelsignal

I would like to know why Fed Ex doesn't pick up their own crap. If Fed Ex is good enough to use for your companies deliveries, surely you should use them to pick your garbage up.
I think it's because their system to ship stuff out isn't anywhere near the caliber of Worldship, UPS internet shipping, or even call tags. Not a fan of it either!