Powerball 18 May 2013 600 Million

texan

I feel sorry for those that buy tickets after tickets with the very very small chance
of a complete all numbers winner, but.....

Who is going to buy a 3 dollar ticket tonight or tomorrow?

600 million is very tempting.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I definitely will and when I win, I'm driving to work in my brand new Lambo. I'll do a few donuts in the parking lot whilst tossing my browns out the open scissor doors. Sweet vindication...it could happen.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I feel bad for anybody that's wasting their hard earned cash on that. It's just throwing money out the window.....since I currently have the winning ticket!!! Also have the winning mega millions ticket. I'm pretty confident I'll win both.

A cool $800 million total. I'll probably take a couple days off WHEN I win.

texan

I feel bad for anybody that's wasting their hard earned cash on that. It's just throwing money out the window.....since I currently have the winning ticket!!! Also have the winning mega millions ticket. I'm pretty confident I'll win both.

A cool $800 million total. I'll probably take a couple days off WHEN I win.

Great odds, 1 in 195 million.

I see each day in the convenience store, people with packets, lots of cards spending 10 to 20 per day
or 10 to 20 per bi-week. It makes me sad.

But I admit, I bought a rare (for me) 9 dollar ticket today with three computer picks.

I was caught up in the dream. It is not over until the drawing.
From my heart, 94 per cent would go to others.
Congregation, Children, Grand-children, sisters, etc.

I still want a 500 horsepower car for my last little boy release.

texan

Nope ill pass. I'd say who usually wins but its not nice.
And NO WAY do I promote the Lottery as it is can be so addictive and of poor return value.

Just sharing.... I fell to the temptation with 600 mill. Forgive me.

Last edited:
S

serenity now

if you plan to buy 1 ticket, let me encourage you to pony up the extra dollar

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I splurged and bought three, you waste two bucks apiece on them here. A six pack of beer would probably be a better investment, at least you get something out of it.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I splurged and bought three, you waste two bucks apiece on them here. A six pack of beer would probably be a better investment, at least you get something out of it.
I spent $7 total on lottery today, & $16 for the last 2 six packs of Sam Adams Alpine Spring that I could find...priorities!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I spent $7 total on lottery today, & $16 for the last 2 six packs of Sam Adams Alpine Spring that I could find...priorities!

I went way overboard and spent three bucks instead of my usual two on the $190 Million Mega Millions, didn't win so I am planning to go back to work Monday. I did win with the six pack of Sam Adams and a Philly Steak and Cheese sandwich tonight.

I also lost on a Braves game tonight. My sister-in-law scored four tickets to the Braves/Dodgers game, the seats were a few rows near Home Plate. I got off of work so late, it wasn't worth meeting her and my wife there. The seats belonged to a Budweiser Rep, I doubt I will ever get a chance to sit that close again.

texan

Majority of number combos picked for Powerball pot

With the majority of possible combinations of Powerball numbers in play, someone is almost
sure to win the game's highest jackpot on Saturday night, a windfall of hundreds of
millions of dollars , and that's after taxes.

The problem, of course, is those same odds just about guarantee the lucky person won't be you.

The chances of winning the $600 million prize remain astronomically high: 1 in 175.2 million.

And lottery officials said Saturday that 80 percent of the possible combinations have been purchased.